With the growing concerns about toxicity levels in the human body, people require a guaranteed and safe detoxification method. Although there are different ways in which the body can be detoxified and all the toxins accumulated in the cells and tissues can be flushed out, not every process is efficient and harmless. For example, when you try to detoxify your body simply by adding a mix of physical exercises and yoga, it is impossible to achieve success faster because your body requires several other boosters to flush out the toxins and restart the major metabolic systems.
This is where the concept of following a body detox diet plan comes into play. As the name sounds, the detox plan will have a proper diet containing foods rich in vitamins, minerals, anti-inflammatory compounds, flavonoids, antimicrobial compounds, and antioxidants. However, planning such a diet is difficult, especially when people need a proper idea about body detoxification, let alone the foods they should eat to facilitate the process.
Keeping this in mind, we have explained some of the major food items that should be included in the natural detox diet, their benefits, and some delicious but healthy recipes to follow.
Why is detoxification important for your health?
Image Source: Photo by Charlotte May: Pexels
Before you even start a healthy detox diet, you must understand the benefits of the same. You can only adopt a new diet once you have the clarity required. Keeping this in mind, we have shared a brief insight into the advantages of full body detoxification.
- First, detoxification is important to remove all the buildup of toxins in the cells and tissues, as these components can cause substantial harm to your body.
- The presence of toxins has a lot of negative impacts on the skin. From causing skin infections and allergies to the loss of collagen fibers and sagging, people suffer from several thermal problems due to toxic buildup in their bodies. This is why following a detox routine is important, especially if you want your skin to become healthier and immune to general toxins.
- Detoxification also plays a crucial role in resetting your digestive system and ensuring relief from problems like indigestion, bloating, acidity, etc. Apart from this, you will also get relief from Constipation and irritable bowel syndrome and improve the overall health of the gut flora in your large intestine.
- Many doctors suggest a detox diet because it can remove the free radicals from your blood, decreasing the chances of suffering from malignant tumor development and cancer.
- A significant benefit of a body detoxification diet plan is that your immune system becomes much stronger to prevent infection against different microbes.
- Including foods containing anti-inflammatory compounds and flavonoids ensures that internal inflammations and aches can reduce significantly in intensity and localization.
What is a detox diet plan?
Image Source: Photo by Ivan Samkov: Pexels
Now, to the main topic, let us understand exactly what a body detox diet plan is and how it differs from a regular diet. Following a regular diet is often for losing weight, increasing muscle mass, developing core and cardio muscle strength and endurance power, recovering from physical trauma, and so on.
However, a natural detox diet has the main goal of removing toxins that have accumulated in your cells and tissues without the involvement of any expensive therapy or medicines. In other words, the diet plan will be formed in a way where most of your food items are rich in flavonoids, antioxidants, essential vitamins and minerals, anti-inflammatory compounds, and so on.
Also, the detox diet is simple and does not require intense workouts or rigorous planning. Therefore, following such a food habit will be easy for you, no matter your lifestyle. Zandu Punarnava Pure Herbs supplements are an effective solution to cleanse your body herbally.
What are the best foods to include in the detox diet?
Image Source: Photo by silviarita: Pexels
You must understand what foods you can eat throughout the day to facilitate body detoxification and flush out toxins easily. Keeping this in mind, we have listed a few foods that will help detoxify your body and ensure the healthy detox diet works the best way without any hassle.
One of the major food items you need to include in your body detoxification diet plan is green tea. It does not have any caffeine, so you won't have to worry about toxins entering your system and worsening your health. It is also healthier as you won't get any addiction after drinking green tea. The flavonoids present in it can easily flush out toxins, improve digestive health, and even reduce inflammation by a significant level. Sometimes, you can mix green tea with white or oolong tea to harbor the benefits of all these non-caffeinated beverages.
Warm water and lemon
One of the most important food items in the detox diet plan is warm water and lemon. Drinking it right after waking up in the morning will reset the digestive system and facilitate body weight loss. Lukewarm water neutralizes the acid buildup in the stomach and
relieves Constipation or irritable bowel syndrome. On the other hand, Lemon will help neutralize the higher level of alkalinity in the duodenum and activate the entire digestive system for the rest of the day.
Ayurvedic herbs are one of the major food items or groups naturally needed for full body detoxification. These are full of beneficial compounds, like antioxidants, anticancer compounds, anti-inflammatory chemicals, etc. For example, ashwagandha and shikakai are the best herbs to increase memory power, restore appropriate digestive health, and even reduce LDL cholesterol levels.
Some of the major ayurvedic herbs that can be included in the balanced diet plan are:
- Ajwain: Best for digestion
- Ashwagandha: Increases vitality
- Brahmi: Improves brain power and intelligence
- Cardamom: Best for sleep and nerve relaxation
- Licorice: Rejuvenates the cells
- Manjistha: Purification of the body
- Neem: detoxification
Image Source: Photo by Pixabay: Pexels
Beetroot is one of the best foods you can include in your detox diet. Thanks to magnesium, vitamin C, and iron, it is known for being the powerhouse of vitamins and minerals. It is considered a superfood because it provides your body with the most beneficial nutrients required to speed up the metabolic process and detoxify the liver. The food is also quite beneficial for proper skin and hair health. Thanks to the presence of antioxidants, it lowers the LDL cholesterol levels in the blood, improving overall cardiac health.
Nuts and seeds
Your body detoxification diet must include nuts and seeds of various types in raw condition. Eating these after roasting or sun drying won't benefit your body because all the nutrients will get destroyed. Nuts like almonds and walnuts are high in Omega fatty acids that prevent cholesterol rise in the blood and improve overall cardiac health. Apart from this, the seeds like flaxseed, sunflower seed, and so on have multiple nutrients that your body can detoxify. Other than this, you should take Zandu Health Detox ( Jaatiphalrasadi Churna) for better detoxification results.
Seaweed is also a brilliant food you can easily include in green detox diet recipes. It is rich in iodine- the mineral needed for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland. In addition, it is also rich in other micronutrients, including Vitamin K, zinc, Vitamin B complex, magnesium, and so on. These will help flush out the toxins from your body and ensure all the neurotransmitters can be released properly.
Turmeric, often the king of all ayurvedic herbs, will be a great addition to your natural detox diet. It helps prevent microbes from infecting your body and improves the overall immune power. Apart from this, it contains curcumin that helps reduce inflammations and the body's free radical concentration. Thanks to the presence of different antioxidants, it is much easier for your body to fight off oxidative stress and reduce the damage to cells and tissues.
Image Source: Photo by coyot: Pexels
Avocado is one of the best foods you should add to a balanced diet plan for detoxification. It is high in fiber content, so it is easier for your body to form feces easily and facilitate movement through your colon. In addition, it cleanses the colon and restores the actual health of your gut flora. Thanks to monounsaturated fatty acids, avocado controls the cholesterol level and ensures your cardiac health can be improved with ease.
Brown or black rice
Instead of eating regular white rice, you can go for brown or black rice since it is low in carbs and comes with several potential nutrients to help remove toxins from your body. Therefore, you won't have to worry about your digestive health or gaining excessive weight.
Chamomile tea is one of the best herbal teas to have instead of regular beverages. It helps in calming down the mind and relaxing the nerves. Therefore, you can have a peaceful sleep throughout the night. You can mix some more natural herbs, like can you break, fennel, green tea, and so on.
What are the best green detox diet recipes?
Image Source: Photo by Pixabay: Pexels
Although we have discussed the food items that can be included in the detox balanced diet plan, you should know the recipes. After all, most of these items seem quite weird and lack deliciousness and taste to eat without any problem. That is why we have described a couple of recipes you can make with these ingredients for full body detoxification.
- One of the best recipes you can have early in the morning, right after waking up, is a glass of lukewarm water with cinnamon sticks, ginger slices, lemon, and honey. It will not only activate your digestive health but also ensures the toxins accumulated from the past night can be removed from your body.
- Having a green detox smoothie or juice is something that most people prefer. You can make the easiest detox juice by adding kale, avocado, mint, flax and chia seeds, fresh yogurt, and some Himalayan pink salt. If you want some sweetness, add jaggery or unsweetened honey instead of sugar.
- You can also make a broth from chicken bones and lots of vegetables like beetroot, broccoli, onion, garlic, and so on. Filter the entire dish and collect the broth. Instead of using regular water for cooking porridge or anything else, use this broth as it contains many minerals and vitamins.
- You can also make soup from spinach, broccoli, and avocado mixed with some fresh pine nuts and shredded almonds. Do not add any dairy-based butter or margarine.
- Nothing can outsmart the health benefits of a green salad. Mix your greens like spinach, kale, and letters, and add chopped broccoli with tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, avocado, minced garlic, and ginger. For a dressing, use extra virgin olive oil made from the cold-pressed extraction process and some chopped nuts and seeds to have a crunch. Add Himalayan pink salt instead of the regular iodized salt you find in the market, along with fresh peppercorns.
- If you love beetroot, make a beetroot pudding. To make it, simply shred your beetroot and add yogurt with it. To make it more delicious, add Himalayan pink salt, freshly ground peppercorns, and a small amount of honey.
How to boost the effectiveness of a detox diet plan?
Image Source: Photo by leninscape: Pexels
Although we have discussed several facts about a body detox diet plan, you can only facilitate the process by adding these food items or recipes to your regular lifestyle. Instead, you must bring positive changes in your lifestyle and habits to ensure the detoxification process becomes successful. Some of the ways are:
- Removing toxic people
- Early wake-up
- Going to bed by 10:00 a.m.
- Giving enough rest to your body and mind
- Actively participating till your body can end your
- Setting realistic goals instead of over-realistic objectives
In this article, we have explained the importance of detoxification and what exactly a detox diet plan is. Apart from this, we have also explained the best food items you can include in the detox diet and some of the most delicious recipes you can try at home. Therefore, with this guidance, you will be fine in following a proper detox lifestyle and removing all the toxins from your body.
Zanducare provides the righteous solutions to cleanse your body in the best way possible. So, you must make a wise choice from their site and choose a product as per your specific issue.