Country of Origin : India
Secured & trusted checkout with:
Zandu Nityam Vati is an Ayurvedic laxative enriched with the goodness of 7 natural ingredients. It gives overnight relief from constipation. It can also be used to treat gas, acidity and bloating. Unlike other laxatives, Nityam Vati is non-habit forming.
Zandu Nityam is crafted with time-tested Ayurvedic ingredients like Senna, Haritaki, Triphala, and Castor Oil, these tablets provide gentle relief from occasional constipation. Manufactured with utmost quality and adhering to rigorous standards, Zandu Nityam Tablets promote regular bowel movements, leaving you feeling light and rejuvenated. Trust Zandu's expertise in Ayurveda for a holistic approach to digestive well-being.
- Item Form: Tablets
- Net Quantity: 10 or 30 Tabs
- Flavour: Unflavoured
- Key Benefits: Relieves Constipation, Metabolism Improvement
- Number of Items: 1
- Dosage: Take 1-2 Capsules twice a day or as directed by the physician
- Expire details: Best before 24 months.
- Diet Type: Vegetarian
- Age Range: Adult
About Zandu Nityam Vati Tablets
Ayurvedic tablet is formulated with a unique blend of seven powerful Ayurvedic, such as Triphala, Erand Taila, Sanchal, Yashtimadhu, Svarnapatri, Haritaki and Saunf - Zandu Nityam Tablets are natural laxatives that have no side effects. These tablets help to give immediate relief from constipation and its associated problems, including gas, acidity and flatulence.
Benefits Of Zandu Nityam Tablets
1. Relieves Abdominal Cramps
2. Overnight Constipation Relief
3. Eliminates Gas and Acidity
4. Enhances Nutrient Absorption
5. Promotes Detoxification
Zandu Nityam Vati Tablet Ingredients
1. Sanchal: Sanchal is also known as Black salt and is a great Ayurvedic remedy for constipation. It is commonly used for cooking purposes. It possesses remarkable properties that can be beneficial for your health, including fat-burning and diabetes management. Because of its anti-flatulent and antioxidant properties, Sanchal can help alleviate constipation effectively. It has anthelmintic
properties, which aid in eliminating different kinds of parasite worms. Additionally, Sanchal may provide relief from inflammation, making it a valuable ingredient in Ayurvedic tablets. So, if you're considering Nityam for reducing weight, Sanchal can be particularly beneficial.
2. Haritaki: Haritaki is an essential herb and is rich in vitamins, magnesium, amino acids, Vitamin K, Vitamin C, flavonoids, and antioxidants. It offers relief from various long-term and short-term health issues, including constipation. Moreover, it improves metabolism and digestion and regulates bowel movements, providing overnight relief from constipation. Its soothing properties aid in
alleviating discomfort and improving immune function.
3. Yashtimadhu: Yashtimadhu contains an antacid that reduces hydrochloric acid production
in your stomach, offering maximum relief from irritation and stomach ulcers. This ingredient also aids in digestion improvement. Its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties enhance these benefits, promoting healing and management of gastric ulcers. Furthermore, Yashtimadhu may be useful in addressing conditions such as depression, stress, bronchitis, and various skin issues. It is advisable to consult with a medical professional before using Yashtimadhu for these additional benefits.
Steps to Use Zandu Nityam Tablet:
- Take 1-2 tablets of Zandu Nityam before going to bed.
- Fill a glass with lukewarm or regular water.
- Place the tablets in a glass of water.
- Swallow the tablets whole, without chewing or crushing them.
It is recommended to wait for at least 2 hours after your last meal before taking the tablets. To achieve the best results, maintain a healthy lifestyle along with taking tablets.
Remember, it is important to follow the instructions and dosage recommended on the product packaging or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Instruction To Store Zandu Nityam Tablet
Who Can Use Zandu Nityam Tablet?
Why Use Zandu Nityam Vati Tablets?
However, it is always advisable to consult a healthcare professional before starting any new medication or supplement.
Product Safety Information
- Safe and Secure Usage: It is an Ayurvedic formulation that is entirely natural. It is devoid of toxins, chemicals, gelatin, parabens, or sulfates. When consumed according to the instructions, these Ayurvedic capsules/tablets are considered safe without known Zandu Nityam side effects.
- Natural and Vegetarian: The ingredients used in Ayurvedic Vati are pure, authentic, and derived from plants. No non-vegetarian ingredients are utilized in any form.
- No Artificial Colors or Flavours: It contains no artificial colours or added flavours. The formulation is made using only natural ingredients that are responsibly sourced.
unique body constitution or Prakriti.
Therefore, the recommendations provided in this article should not be considered a substitute for the guidance and remedies offered by a qualified physician. This article is intended for informational purposes only. The use of this product is solely at the discretion of the consumer. If any persistent
side effects result from using the product, the consumer is advised to consulta physician immediately.
- Best Before: 24 Months from the manufacturing date
- Product Dimensions: 41 x 14 x 73 Millimeters
- Manufacturer: Emami Limited, 687 Anandapur EM Bypass Kolkata - 700107
- Marketed or Packer by: Emami Limited, 687 Anandapur EM Bypass Kolkata - 700107
- Country of Origin: India
- Item Weight: -
- Net Quantity: 12 count & 60 count
- Opens in a new window.