Ayurveda is one of the oldest treatment and medicine forms originated in India. Its roots are deeply embedded into the pages of history. Many people do not understand the true potential of Ayurvedic medicine and its treatment processes. People usually consider it a very slow and redundant process through which getting 100% assurance or guarantee on treatment is impossible.
But in fact, Ayurveda has shown tremendous success in treating several chronic problems that even allopathy or any other therapeutic medicine cannot. After all, this particular branch of medicine uses nature's power to treat health conditions, maximizing long-term results and minimizing side effects.
Is ayurvedic medicine effective for body cleansing or detoxification?
Image Source: Photo by Pixabay: Pexels
Body cleansing is perhaps one of the most important topics many people focus on now. With the increasing risks of exposure to different toxic elements, the chances of getting fatal and chronic health problems are quite high. Whether it is mercury poisoning from consuming seafood or having complex sugars in the blood, there are several ways in which different toxic elements can create problems for you in the future. The worst part is that these chemicals do not directly and immediately affect your body's functions.
They act gradually but lead to distortion of homeostasis, bodies' lack of response towards any treatment procedure, and even several fatal diseases, including malignant tumor growth and cancer. That's why detoxification is so important in our lives to ensure the chances of suffering from these fatal diseases can be reduced significantly. Ayurveda has proven to be the natural purification process through which you can detox your full body and cleanse every system.
Several studies are proving that body cleansing with Ayurveda has long-lasting effects, albeit in a positive manner. However, before you resort to this method, you must understand the principles of Ayurveda in body cleansing and detoxification. One of the best ayurvedic medicine for body cleansing is none other than Zandu Health Detox ( Jaatiphalrasadi Churna) . It is an affordable and safer solution that you must choose.
What are the four steps of a full body detox cleanse at home with Ayurveda?
Image Source: Photo by PhotoMIX-Company: Pexels
Ayurvedic detox cleanses a complex process that needs to be thought out before you even begin with the first step. Obtaining the best positive results sounds quite difficult without knowing the processes and the phases involved. Many people fail in cleansing their bodies using Ayurvedic techniques only because their plans are not up to the mark and don't follow the proper principles.
Considering this, we have discussed the four major phases of body cleansing through Ayurveda so that you can have the clarification required.
As the name suggests, the preparation phase is about making grand changes in your lifestyle and food habits. Here, you have to plan what kind of changes you should bring in your diet, routine, and overall lifestyle so that the effectiveness of the Ayurvedic body cleansing technique can increase. Whether it is limiting alcohol and caffeine consumption or joining a yoga center to practice meditation and mindfulness, there are several ways in which you can become successful in the preparation phase.
However, there are several chances of errors because you might not have a complete idea about how to proceed further within the preparation phase and plan the changes you want to bring. Therefore, the following are some of how you can become successful in preparing a complete lifestyle strategy to facilitate body cleanse.
- First and foremost, you need to identify the problems in your diet, habits, daily routine, and overall lifestyle. Having almost negligible no idea about these pillars will not help you devise an appropriate strategy.
- Once you have identified the gaps, you need to set goals you would like to achieve by the end of the Ayurvedic detox process. The goals should be realistic and achievable. For example, if you want to lose body weight through detox, do not set a goal of losing almost 30% of your body weight within a month. It is impossible, and even if you successfully achieve your goal, several health complications will occur.
- Remember that body cleansing is one thing, but pushing your body and health beyond its capability and limit can result in a rebound and side effects. Therefore, your plans shouldn't be prepared in a manner that your body has to go through the rigorous cleansing process.
- Divide your goals and objectives into three parts from the very beginning. These will be diet, physical activity, and lifestyle. Under diet, you have to make a total plan of the food you have to cut off and the ones that will help in detoxification. Under physical activity, you must make a chart of various workouts and other physical processes that you can endure and move forward with. Last, the lifestyle category will change almost everything concerning your life.
Active cleansing phase
Image Source: Photo by Pixabay: Pexels
Advanced cleansing through Ayurvedic medicine is a core process. In other words, it is the main phase where you will gradually move into a simple and natural lifestyle to reset your organic systems and prepare all the body cells and tissues to release toxins. Apart from this, active cleansing also focuses on restoring the appropriate balance between the three doshas: pitta, vata, and Kapha.
During active cleansing, you must establish a simple but disciplined lifestyle so your body can get into the default mode, where all the organ systems and their functions will be restarted. To achieve success during the active cleansing phase, there are certain factors you have to consider.
Supportive lifestyle changes
- All the activities to be performed during the active cleansing process should be clean, low to medium vigorous, and mindful. The activities should bring your body and mind on the same level to establish appropriate coordination.
- To ensure that Ayurvedic medicine for body cleansing can yield effective results, you need to get out of any toxic environment because that will hurt your psychology. If your mental health is not stabilized, bringing positive changes in your body won't be easy. Therefore, surround yourself with factors that will uplift your mood and reduce that stress and anxiety.
- You might go through a turmoil where emotions might feel haywire. However, it is quite expected because your entire body system will take a restart. So, instead of suppressing those emotions, bring them out and accept them. This will help you to deal with your emotional highs and lows during the Ayurvedic cleansing process without putting too much stress on your mind.
- You might not know this thing, but Ayurvedic detox conserves energy. Therefore, if you divert your energy to something else, like staying awake late, scrolling through your phone, or attending parties every weekend, your body won't have enough energy to cleanse and detoxify. That's why your lifestyle should be where you can get maximum rest for your body and mind. Along with the lifestyle changes, you can also take Lalima Syrup on a daily basis for blood cleansing.
Early morning routine
It would be best if you introduced certain early morning changes in your routine, especially because Ayurveda is connected with nature. Therefore, to help you in this endeavor, we have briefed a list to ease the work.
- Always rise early, around 5:00 AM, and go for a walk, jog, or meditation. There are two reasons for the early rise. First, you can easily restore balance in your body clock by forcing yourself to become active from dawn. Secondly, rising early will help you take in fresh oxygen and even calm your mind to a great extent.
- Oral hygiene is very important to cleanse your body, which is why herbal toothpaste is important in the morning. Although it is not customary, using a nasal oil will help clean your nasal passage and even reduce the stress on your sense organs.
- You need to wake your digestive system up, for which drinking a glass of hot water with or without lemon and honey is important. It will kickstart the metabolic process and flush out the toxins that accumulate overnight.
- Avoid a cold bath because low-temperature water cannot help your body detoxify. Instead, try to get in a hot shower or spa early in the morning.
Image Source: Photo by Alexas_Fotos: Pexels
To ensure that your plan of full body detox cleanses at home using Ayurveda is successful, making necessary changes in your diet plan is important. Your food needs to be as simple as possible so there won't be any problems. The more complex your diet is, the more difficult it will be to cleanse your body and remove toxins.
Following are some of the dietary suggestions you can follow to gain success in ayurvedic body detoxification.
- First and foremost, instead of eating plain rice or flatbreads made from whole grain or refined flour, you need to include kitchari or porridge. The primary reason to do so is that porridge usually doesn't contain any spice that might interfere with the body cleansing process. Besides, it is easy to make, delicious, and can help you feel fuller without overeating. You can make porridge with various safe detoxifying ingredients, like Dalia, sabudana, brown or black rice, pulses, and so on.
- If you love chutneys, prepare them home instead of relying on store-bought products. You can make a refreshing mint, coriander chutney, or sweetened tamarind chutney to complement the porridge.
- Apart from this, cut off any heavy meals during morning and evening snacks. Instead, eat light and nutritious food like plain oatmeal with bananas, berries, and raw nuts. You can even make granola bars at home using unsweetened honey, jaggery, and lots of fresh raw nuts and seeds.
- Eating vegetables during the body cleansing process through Ayurveda is important. Either choose raw vegetables like spinach, kale, dill, lettuce and so on or boil the vegetables and add broth to make a delicious but light soup. Do not saute or roast the veggies, as the high heat will eliminate all the essential nutrients.
- Do not eat anything after 9 PM. If you feel hungry, you can take a few nuts but in limited proportion. Drinking herbal teas like chamomile tea, fennel and cumin tea, green tea, and so on will also be good for detoxification.
Last but not least, you need to follow a strict evening route. Get your dinner by 8 PM and sleep by 10 PM maximum. This will give you enough time for your body to complete the first stage of digestion. Also, going to bed early will help your body and mind relax and rejuvenate for the next day.
The third phase in detoxification with ayurvedic medicine is the reintroduction phase. Here, it would be best if you shifted from active cleansing to a routine. Since the toxins have been released into your bloodstream and are ready to be excreted, you must prepare your body for the same. Also, there will be a shift from having a clean diet to the old one. Therefore, if you do not gradually reintroduce your body to the older routine, the chances of rebounce will be pretty high.
Do not make any major changes to speed up the transformation process, as that won't be helpful for your health. After eating porridge for over a month, your digestive system won't function properly if you suddenly eat animal-based protein or spicy food.
The last step of using ayurvedic medicine for body cleansing is rejuvenation. As the cells and tissues do not have any accumulated toxins, you must prime them to absorb the nutrients again. This is why your diet should have food items that will rejuvenate the nourishment cycle.
This article has walked you through the four major principles of ayurvedic medicine in full-body detoxification or cleansing. Based on the steps we described and the dos and don'ts, you can easily develop a solid plan to go through the entire transformation. Just have patience and make the changes as gradual as possible. This way, your physical and psychological health can respond positively to the transformation.
To choose the right ayurvedic products or medicines for body cleansing, it is important to choose a reliable seller like Zanducare.