Delays ageing | Detoxifies body...
Maintains Healthy Heart | Relie...
Maintains Healthy Weight | Boos...
Delays ageing | Detoxifies body...
Improve Vigour And Vitality | B...
Maintains Healthy Weight | Boos...
Boosts Metabolism | Helps In We...
Supports Bone Health | Rejuvena...
Maintains Health Heart Function...
Supports Bone Health | Rejuvena...
Explore the Wide Range of Ayurvedic Jamun Juices offered by Zanducare
Jamun, a highly nutritious fruit, is renowned for its health-promoting properties and has been utilised in Ayurvedic treatments and remedies for centuries. It is available in two variations: white flesh and purple flesh.
This fruit contains various nutrients: calcium, antioxidants, phosphorus, sodium, flavonoids, thiamine, carotene, riboflavin, fibre, folic acid, niacin, fat, and protein. It offers a holistic approach to wellness and can be beneficial in managing various health conditions like diabetes, heart problems, infections, skin issues, asthma, flatulence, stomach pain, and numerous other ailments.
Jamun may be consumed in fresh fruit, powder, or as juice. It may be incorporated into various healthy recipes, including salads or smoothies, aiding your weight loss efforts.
Moreover, Jamun possesses significant medicinal properties, and Ayurveda highly recommends it for addressing various health ailments. Its versatility and health benefits make it a valuable addition to one's diet and overall wellness routine.
Nutritional Value of Jamun Fruit
Jamun is rich in some of the most essential nutrients of our body. It comes packed with glucose and fructose and is low in calories. Jamun is also a great source of potassium, iron, proteins, vitamin C, magnesium, and carbohydrates.
Here's the nutritional profile of Jamun:
- Vitamins: Vitamins C and A are abundant in Jamun. Antioxidant vitamin C strengthens the immune system, encourages the creation of collagen, and shields cells from harm. Healthy mucous membranes, skin, and eyesight all depend on vitamin A.
- Minerals: Minerals, including calcium, iron, potassium, and magnesium, are all in Jamun. Iron and calcium are essential for producing healthy blood and keeping strong bones and teeth. Potassium is necessary for maintaining healthy cardiac function and controlling blood pressure. Magnesium aids in the synthesis of energy, the proper functioning of muscles, and the preservation of nerve health.
- Fibre: A good source of dietary fibre, Jamun facilitates digestion, encourages bowel regularity, and helps people maintain a healthy weight by making them feel full. Additionally, it helps to keep blood sugar levels steady.
- Phytochemicals: Jamun products are renowned for having a high concentration of phytochemicals such as ellagic acid, tannins, and anthocyanins. These substances have strong antioxidant characteristics that work to prevent chronic illnesses, fight oxidative stress, and decrease inflammation.
- Low Glycaemic Index: A measure of how rapidly a diet elevates blood sugar levels is called the glycaemic index (GI). Due to Jamun's low GI, blood sugar levels rise gradually and slowly after eating it. It is suitable for those with diabetes or those trying to control their blood sugar levels because of its features.
- Water Content: Jamun contains a lot of water, promoting hydration and supporting continued physiological function.
Top Health Benefits of Jamun
Jamun has historically been utilised as an Ayurvedic remedy. Below are the benefits of eating or having Jamun products in your routine.
1. Improves Haemoglobin Count
Iron and vitamin C are abundant in Jamun, which help raise haemoglobin levels. The iron in Jamun helps to purify the blood. Your blood is encouraged to deliver more oxygen to your organs and keep you healthy by having a higher haemoglobin count.
2. Keeps Skin Healthy
Jamun also has astringent qualities that are excellent for skin health. It will protect you from blemishes, acne, wrinkles, and pimples. Additionally, the vitamin C in Jamun contains anti-inflammatory qualities that assist in softening and enhancing the texture of your skin.
3. Low on Calories
Due to its extremely low levels of glucose and fructose, Jamun is the preferred option for people following a low-calorie diet. It is a perfect fruit or snack for those with diabetes because sugar is missing, and it is also highly suggested for people trying to lose weight.
4. Loaded With Vitamin C
Jamun offers several advantages due to its excellent vitamin C content. Ascorbic acid, or vitamin C, has antioxidant qualities that aid wound healing and strengthen bones, teeth, and cartilage. As it protects against several respiratory illnesses, including the common cold, asthma, and other infectious infections, it is sometimes called an immune booster. Regular eating of this fruit supports good skin and hair because of the vitamin C it contains.
5. Manage Diabetes
Jamun is safe to eat for those with diabetes since it has relatively few calories. Additionally, a study contends that Jamun has polyphenolic components that aid in treating diabetes.
6. Boosts Heart Health
Jamun which is rich in potassium, is very good for your heart. 100 grams of Jamun contain around 55 milligrams of potassium. High blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke can all be prevented with the help of the fruit. It also prevents the hardening of your arteries and maintains their health.
7. Improves Gastric Health
Using Jamun products, you can cure stomach issues. The diuretic qualities relieve constipation and keep the body and digestive tract cool.
8. Acts as an Immunity booster
Jamun is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that support a stronger immune system and boost physical endurance.
9. Maintain Oral Health
Jamun possesses antibacterial qualities that help shield teeth from germs and infections in the mouth. In reality, Jamun is utilised to strengthen teeth and gums, and its astringent leaves are said to be beneficial for throat issues.
10. Treats Anaemia
Due to its powerful detoxifying qualities, Jamun juice extract aids in blood purification. It improves blood circulation and aids in the removal of toxins and stress hormones from the bloodstream. The high iron content also makes it a natural treatment for anaemia and a relief for body heaviness and weariness.
Tips for Using Jamun Juice for Health
- Start with a small amount: It may take some getting used to the strong flavours of Jamun and karela juice. Start small and build up the quantity gradually over time. Over time, you'll gradually increase how much you consume, which will benefit your health. Karela Jamun juice aids in the prevention of any immune system, respiratory, or digestive disorders.
- Mix with water or other juices: Combine Karela juice with water or other juices like neem karela Jamun juice to improve the flavour. You may always add more water to the juice to make it more tolerable because both fruits have an extremely strong flavour.
- Use Fresh juice: Use fresh Jamun and karela juice for optimal results. Using a juicer or blender, you may prepare the juice at home, or you can get it at a health food store. Fresh juice has several advantages. Therefore, it is best not to store it for too long before drinking it.
- Consume on an Empty Stomach: Eating Jamun and karela juice on an empty stomach is advised to get the most advantages. Drink it in the morning to increase digestion and metabolism.
- Don't Add Sugar: Since Jamun and Karela are already bitter fruits, adding sugar to the juice might make them less healthy. Instead, you may sweeten the juice with honey or jaggery.
Medicinal uses of Jamun
- Jamun ayurvedic products have shown remarkable efficacy in treating diabetes and serve as an excellent natural remedy for hyperglycaemia.
- With its rich iron content, the fruit acts like a blood purifier.
- The fruit exhibits effectiveness against malaria and other microbial and bacterial infections.
- Jamun safeguards the body against the damaging effects of free radicals, which are major contributors to cardiovascular disorders, while also boosting the immune system.
- This fruit is beneficial in enhancing respiratory health and is used in treating respiratory disorders such as cough, asthma, and bronchitis.
- Jamun is utilised to address various digestive issues, including flatulence, abdominal pain, and dysentery.
- The Jamun tree bark is effective in treating conditions like leucorrhoea.
- Jamun is known to promote strong and healthy gums and teeth.
- The fruit is beneficial for throat-related ailments, including mouth ulcers and sore throat.
- Jamun in Ayurveda pacifies the kapha and pitta doshas, while it may aggravate the vata dosha.
List of Jamun Juices offered by Zanducare
1. Karela Jamun + 3 herbs health juice
Zandu has launched a series of delicious and nutritious juices that not only contribute to overall well-being but also provide a flavourful experience. Karela (bitter gourd) and Jamun are well-known for their ability to regulate blood sugar levels. This juice with 3 Herbs Health Juice is formulated with the goodness of Karela, Jamun, Methi, Neem, and Tvak (Cinnamon).
This unique combination effectively helps reduce elevated blood glucose levels and promotes blood purification. Additionally, karela Jamun juice aids in boosting appetite. These juices are made from natural ingredients and are completely safe to consume. They are free from added sugar, synthetic colours, and artificial flavours, ensuring a wholesome and authentic experience.
- Additionally, a study contends that Jamun has polyphenolic components that aid in the treatment of diabetes. (NIH)
- Jamun, a highly nutritious fruit, is renowned for its health-promoting properties and has been utilized in Ayurvedic treatments and remedies for centuries. (NIH)
- Jamun in Ayurveda pacifies the kapha and pitta doshas, while it may aggravate the vata dosha. (NIH)
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I use Zanducare's Jamun Juice?
Before consuming, ensure to shake the bottle thoroughly. Take 30ml (equivalent to 3 tablespoons) of the juice and mix it in a glass of water. Consume this mixture 1-2 times a day, before meals or as a healthcare professional instructs.
Can Zanducare Jamun Juice help to improve digestion?
Jamun is a valuable source of dietary fibre that plays a significant role in supporting digestive health. Its fibre content assists in maintaining regular bowel movements and preventing constipation. Additionally, Jamun fruit is enriched with compounds like tannins, which aid in reducing inflammation in the digestive tract and fostering the growth of beneficial gut bacteria. This benefit contributes to keeping the stomach clean and facilitates smooth bowel movements.
Is it safe for individuals with Diabetes to consume Jamun juice?
If you are currently taking antidiabetic medication, monitoring your blood sugar level is crucial when incorporating Jamun into your diet. It is essential as Jamun has properties that can lower blood sugar levels. Before adding Jamun to your diet, it is recommended to consult with your medical practitioner to ensure its suitability for your specific condition and medication regimen.