Reduces Indigestion | Relieves ...
Promotes Gut Health | Controls ...
Relieves Constipation | Relieve...
Aids In Inner Cleansing | Acts ...
Natural Detoxifier | Relives Co...
Traditional Bilona Method | Han...
Revitalize your Gut via Zandu Gut Health Supplements for Optimal Digestive Health
Did you know that your gut microbiome is the foundation of your health? But good gut health can only be achieved with a balance between the good & bad bacteria (even yeast) in the digestive system. But if your gut is not healthy, your hormones and immune system will not function.
As a result, you will fall ill more often. Want to know what is gut health? Now that you are here reading this post let’s give you a comprehensive narrative about the importance of good gut health:
What is Gut Health? Importance of Good Gut Health
Your gut aids in the digestion of foods that you consume. Besides, it absorbs nutrients only to use them for fueling and maintaining the body. An imbalanced gut may hamper the functions of your immune system. It can also restrict the production of serotonin and other hormones, thereby making it challenging for you to stay healthy.
Given that your gut is the area where the body disposes of toxins and metabolic waste, it is imperative to keep your gut healthy. Here’s why:
1. Boosts a Strong Immune System
A healthy gut microbiome includes multiple beneficial bacteria, so it is vital for a healthy immune system. The fact is that it plays a key role in regulating the immune system, and it responds to ailments without attacking healthy body tissue. Healthy gut health can, thus, improve your immune system.
2. Heart Health
A plant-based diet can improve your heart health, thereby keeping your heart healthy. Limiting the consumption of red meat and switching over to a plant-based diet can be a beneficial move. On the other hand, a leaky gut lining may increase the chances of LPS into circulation, thereby leading to metabolic issues. It may also develop cardiovascular ailments.
3. Brain Health
Intestinal troubles may give the wrong signal to your brain. And even a troubled brain sends wrong signals to your gut health. So, intestinal or stomach distress may be a significant cause of stress, anxiety, and depression.
This is because the GI system and the brain are connected through several nerves, especially the vagus nerve. Your gut and microbes control inflammation and produce different compounds that may affect the health of your brain.
4. Good Gut Health Improves Your Mood
Changes in your gut’s nervous system can send signals to your brain, thereby triggering mood swings. That might be a reason why certain ailments like IBS or irritable bowel syndrome, or ulcerative colitis can lead to anxiety and depression.
The truth is that your brain and gut are connected, and together, they serve a significant function in managing stress and emotions while aiding in digestion.
5. Promotes Healthy Sleep
Lack of sleep increases stress, thereby affecting your gut health. So, that might contribute to a wide range of conditions such as inflammation, bloating, stomach ache, changes to the gut microbiome, and certain food sensitivities. Factually, gut health is important for sleep.
Intestinal health is connected to healthy brain function. Gut bacteria can influence regular sleep patterns and create important chemical messengers in your brain, including dopamine and serotonin (which are happy hormones). Troubled gut health may make you experience difficulties while falling asleep. Or it may also contribute to restless sleep.
6. Aids in Digestion
A healthy gut microbiome benefits your digestion. In addition to this, it can also offer emotional and physical health benefits.
Common Signs that you have a Healthy Gut Health
If you have healthy gut health, you can easily evaluate your condition through these common signs:
- Pain-free and regular bowel movement: Bowel movements thrice a day is a healthy sign. The consistency, colour, and shape of the bowel moves are significant indicators.
- You Stay Energetic throughout the Day: If your digestive system is working properly, you will automatically stay energetic throughout the day.
- Regular Amount of Bloating and Gas: If you tend to pass gas throughout the day, it may be a serious concern. But gas is a natural process of your digestive system. When in excess, it may contribute to discomfort, bloating, and abdominal pain.
- Bowel Transit Time is Healthy: Now, what is bowel transit time? Simply put, it is the total amount of time required for the food to move from your mouth to the digestive tract’s end. It usually takes 30 to 40 hours but may, at times, take 72 hours.
- You Are Focused and Concentrated: With good gut health, you will be able to concentrate on your jobs better. On the other hand, poor digestion interferes with sleep, making you fatigued throughout the day. In addition to that, you experience a good mood because a good gut helps you bid farewell to anxiety and depression.
- No Food Reactions: If you experience excessive bloating, diarrhoea, or abdominal pain, you may be sensitive to certain foods. With good gut health, you will have limited food reactions.
What Causes a Poor Gut Health?
Digestive issues have multiple different causes, from food sensitivities and allergies to even an imbalanced diet. If you experience bloating and abdominal pain often, it might be because of the following reasons:
- Celiac Ailment: It is an autoimmune ailment causing damage to your small intestine. It usually occurs in people who consume excessive amounts of gluten. It impacts the body’s ability to absorb nutrients. As a result, it leads to diarrhoea, abdominal pain, bloating, constipation, etc.
- Food Allergies: Are you sensitive to certain foods? It might trigger digestive issues, including abdominal pain, diarrhoea, vomiting, and nausea.
- Imbalanced Diet: Even an imbalanced diet that includes drinks or foods high in sugar or trans fats may lead to poor gut health. In addition, it also increases the chances of chronic ailments.
- Acute stress: it may alter microbiota composition in your gut, leading to bacterial imbalance. Did you know stress increases gut mobility and results in abdominal pain or diarrhoea?
- Smoking: Now, smoking can impact several internal organs negatively, including your gut health. Smokers may experience peptic ulcers or acid reflux.
- Medications: You may experience digestive issues after consuming a particular medicine. You need to consult your health professional to determine whether you can get better gut health supplements for such medicines. For example, few people experience excessive trouble in their bowel movements due to the consumption of antibiotics. They can choose the right treatment in Ayurveda for gut health.
List of Ayurvedic Gut Health Supplements offered by Zanducare
1. Aadhman Har Churna
Stomach acid may break down tissue in your oesophagus and cause bleeding and inflammation. In worst cases, it causes open sore or ulcer. So, if you have started to experience this issue, now is the right time to get the best precaution. With the goodness of Ayurveda, this Ayurvedic medicine for gut health can improve your health condition.
Bid farewell to acidity or gas ailments with this Zanducare product. Aadhman Har Churna is specifically designed with a formulation enriched with dry ginger, hing, pippali, Marich, etc. Improve your digestive health and control indigestion symptoms such as flatulence, bloating, and gastric reflux.
This Ayurvedic medicine can also address the root causes of acidity and improve your quality of life. You can consume one to two teaspoons of this product or as directed by your medical professional.
2. Amlapitta Har Vati
Calling it the best acidity regulator tablet is not an exaggeration. This Zandu Acidity Regulator functions as an acid reflux suppressant while giving your relief from acidity. It is one of the best supplements for gut health as it can strengthen your digestive system, thereby improving your bowel movements.
Created with a wonderful Ayurvedic formulation, it is one of the best gut health products that can promote your overall gut health. You can consult two tablets every day at different intervals of time. Or consult your medical professional to understand how to consume it.
3. Swarnapatri Churna
If you are suffering from constipation, it is high time you get the right treatment. Underestimating the condition may lead to several health ailments in the forthcoming days. This Ayurvedic Constipation medicine works wonders for your internal system by preventing you from the dangerous consequences of constipation.
Zandu Swarnapatri Churna is designed with the goodness of Ayurvedic herbs like Triphala, Senna, Mulethi, and Saunf, as well as Eranda Oil. It can also improve bowel movements while supporting your gut health.
What lifetime modifications can Improve Gut Health?
Given that your gut health affects your immune system, it is imperative to undergo certain lifestyle changes. With that, it becomes important to consume the right foods and avoid ones that are harmful to your gut health:
- Limit the consumption of sugar and sweeteners
- It is excellent to take probiotics and consume fermented foods like miso, kefir, tempeh, etc.
- Avoid taking too much work-life stress
- Devote to a regular exercise regimen
- Get an adequate amount of sleep
- Refrain from smoking
- Devote to a vegetarian diet
What Are the Things that Kill Gut Bacteria?
Excessive alcohol consumption, stress, smoking, and antibiotics, can kill cut bacteria. Besides, if your diet doesn’t include leafy green vegetables and probiotics, it may affect your gut health.