For centuries, optimal penis size and penis enlargement have been the subject of matter.
Men have always been worried about the impact of a small penis on their sexual performance, which often takes a toll on their mental well-being. You must have tried various methods and treatments to embrace your manhood by exploring allopathy and homeopathy approaches.
Among all these, Ayurveda has seemed as an effective option.
However, the dilemma remains the same: is penis enlargement possible with ayurvedic treatments and oil massage, or is it simply a myth?
This article will discuss the old age debate and explore the possibilities of penis growth by ayurvedic treatments to showcase masculinity with pride and confidence.
Does Ayurveda help in Penis Enlargement?
Source: Image by Mareefe on Pexels
Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicines that was formed in India thousands of years ago. It helps treat various health conditions and provides remedies, including various ayurvedic tonics for various health conditions.
Regarding pennies' growth, Ayurveda suggests some herbs, including Shilajit, Ashwagandha, and Safed Musli but does not claim any scientific evidence supporting the statement of increasing the penis size.
The Ayurvedic principle shows that herbs have unique properties that can enhance sexual health and improve male sexual function. However, it is important to note that these benefits of herbs do not relate to penis enlargement and have not been proven scientifically.
While some people often claim positive results, bear in mind that the claims have not been scientifically validated through any research. Remember to rely on accurate information based on scientific research when taking any medicine.
Of course, it is not possible to increase the size of the penis.
Still, Ayurveda provides various solutions, including herbs, oils, and exercises for men to improve long-lasting sexual performance in bed, increase stamina, and better penis health.
3 Ways to Improve Penis Health in Ayurveda
The imbalance in your doshas causes sexual illness or weakness. However, you can restore this dosha with the right Sahar, Vihar, and Chikitsa. It includes treating erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and improved stamina.
1. Aahar (Food)
Aahar in Ayurveda refers to the diet. Ahar is considered as one of the three pillars of health, alongside nidra (sleep) and lifestyle (brahmacharya). A healthy diet keeps your physical as well as sexual health balanced. Here are some diet plans and foods suggested in Ayurveda for penis health:
- Flavonoids: Flavonoid-enriched foods like oranges, lemons, blueberries, strawberries, apples, and onions support blood flow and maintain penis health. Additionally, it has a positive impact on sexual function and combat erectile dysfunction.
- Vitamin C enriched: Vitamin C-enriched foods maintain the penis's health and improve circulation and sexual well-being.
- Dry fruits and dairy products: For potential health benefits, Ayurveda recommends dry fruits such as almonds, walnuts, raisins, and pistachios. Apart from day fruits, dairy products are also helpful in balancing diet for penis health.
2. Vihar (Exercise)
Source: Image by Zakaria Boumliha on Pexels
Vihar in Ayurveda refers to exercises. Lifestyle choices also play an important role in maintaining penis health. Some beneficial exercises stimulate penile growth.
- Kegel exercises: Kegel exercises are best known for stimulating the growth of the penile naturally. However, you might not see any growth in size, but they improve the quality of erections.
- Yoga exercises:Various yoga asanas are available, including matsyasana, mayurasana, and chaurasia, that will help you improve your stamina.
- Cardio: Cardio is another factor that can boost your sexual performance and elevate your mood-boosting hormones. Here, we suggest to read Intresting sex facts.
- Quit smoking: Smoking directly affects erectile dysfunction, so avoiding smoking may help improve your erection. However, it won't help to increase the penis size.
- Lose weight: Excess weight can make your penile skin hide under the fat. Moreover, lose weight to make sexual intercourse easy.
Chikitsa in Ayurveda refers to Medication. Ayurveda is capable of improving penile health and other health conditions like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Additionally, certain herbs and other juice and tea are beneficial with oil massage.
Some majorly beneficial herbs are:
- Kaunch Ke Beej: Kaunch ke beej is an ayurvedic herb that helps to increase testosterone levels, which promotes better sexual health and enhances libido. Additionally, it helps improve sperm quality and quantity, supporting fertility.
- Safed Musli: Safed Musli is proven to be the most beneficial herb as it helps to improve sexual stamina and performance. While it indirectly contributes to overall sexual well-being, there is no scientific evidence that it helps to increase penis size.
- Shilajit: Shilajit is a commonly used Ayurvedic herb to improve vitality and vigor. It also increases energy and overall sexual performance. Thinking to purchase? Well, read steps to check pure shilajit products and most-selling brands.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is widely popular for reducing stress and enhancing mood, improving energy levels, and boosting testosterone production. It is the most effective adaptogen herb in Ayurveda.
Although there is no scientific evidence to support the healing effects of these herbs, many people strongly believe in the effectiveness of these herbs in increasing penis size. However, It is important to note that all the ayurvedic herbs are directly or indirectly beneficial to improve sexual health, but they are not scientifically proven for penis enlargement.
How does Ayurvedic Oil work for Penis growth/health?
Ayurvedic oils typically contain a combination of natural ingredients and herbs considered beneficial in Ayurveda. They contribute to improving blood circulation, nourishment, Moisturization, lubrication, relaxation, and stress reduction. While some people may claim positive results, ayurvedic oils for penis enlargement are not proven scientifically.
Benefits of Ayurvedic oils:
- Ayurvedic oils are applied topically and massaged to knot the penis. This massage stimulates blood circulation. Additionally, it supports the health of penile tissue.
- Ayurvedic oils contain some effective ingredients that nourish the skin and tissues of the penis.
- Regular application of Ayurvedic oils can help keep the skin of the penis moisturized and lubricated.
- Moreover, Regular massage provides relaxation and reduces stress.
- List of Ayurvedic Supplements for Sexual Health
- List of Food for Sexual performance
- Side effects of Masturbation
Ayurvedic oil massage for Penis Health
Ayurveda suggests oil massage for penis health. Here are some ayurvedic oils:
- Sanda oil: Sanda oil is a popular Ayurvedic oil for its benefits. It is believed to improve blood circulation in the penile and protects the penile tissues. Regularly applying sanda oil can also provide moisture and lubrication, preventing dryness and discomfort.
- Peppermint oil: Peppermint oil is known for its refreshing aroma and cooling properties. When applied peppermint oil is on the penis, it reduces irritation and discomfort.
- Camphor oil:Camphor oil possesses analgesic, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties, which provide multiple benefits for penis health. Additionally, this oil helps to maintain hygiene and reduce the risk of infections when applied topically to the penis.
How to Increase Penis Size naturally?
Natural methods have limited effectiveness on the penis; however, here are some suggestions:
1. Healthy lifestyle
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can contribute to overall well-being, including sexual health. This includes regular exercise, sound sleep, and stress management.
2. Weight management
Excess fat on the body makes the penis hidden under the skin. Losing fat can make the penis look more visible. Additionally, a maintained weight can keep you from various other health conditions.
3. Pelvic floor exercise
Ayurveda highly suggests Kegel exercises. This exercise helps to strengthen the pelvic muscles and helps to improve energy, which contributes to sexual well-being and sexual performance.
4. Proper hydration
Keeping yourself hydrated not only helps in [physical well-being but also in sexual well-being. Drinking the proper amount of water can help to maintain blood circulation in the penis.
Recommended alternatives to increase Penis size?
1. Penis pump exercise
The Penis pump is the device that needs to be attached to the penis, creating an immediate erection.
2. Jelqing exercise
Jelqing exercises are widely followed by men who want to thicken the penis. To increase the size of the penis, you can include it in your daily routine.
3. Stretching exercise
You can perform this exercise to maintain and grow your penis. It is like milking the cow, which gives a faster result. Unlike the jelqing exercise, it requires only the thumb and index finger.
4. Vacuum pumps
One alternative method for penis enlargement is using a vacuum device. These devices are cylindrical tubes that fit over the penis, creating a vacuum seal. When the air pumps out of the tube, it creates pressure against it and causes it to swell. This method temporarily enhances the size of the penis.
5. Penile traction devices
Penile traction devices consist of adjustable rods or straps that apply gentle traction to the penis. The idea behind penile traction is that consistent and prolonged stretching of the penile tissues may help in growth and tissue expansion.
- Desi solutions for Penis size
- What is Female Viagra?
- Food to increase Sex performance in Men & Women
6. Penis enhancement techniques
Penis enhancement techniques refer to various techniques used for penis enlargement and the appearance of the penis. This includes surgical procedures as well as non-surgical procedures.
However, this carries potential risks, including dissatisfaction and failure, which are costly. Conduct thorough research and consult a healthcare specialist before making any uninformed decision.
Does Ayurveda help in Increasing Penis Size?
Source: Image by PhotoMIX Company on Pexels
Ayurveda never claims false facts and always sets realistic expectations. Unlike allopathy, Ayurvedic penis enlargement herbs and oils take time to show the actual therapeutic benefits but do not claim the statement that they are effective for penis enlargement. It's better to take your manhood with pride and not let your anxiety toll on your sexual health.
However, ayurvedic supplements like Ashwagandha, shareware, safed musli, oil massage, Kegel exercise, and other tonics can keep your penis healthy and boost stamina for long-lasting performance in the bed. They help to treat erectile dysfunction, improve sperm count and volume of sperm, and maintain adequate blood flow.
Along with taking herbs and massaging your penis, try regular exercises and balance your diet to address all the underlying problems.
If the discomfort and irritation persist, you must consult an Ayurveda practitioner who will prescribe the right treatment to help you.