There is no doubt that the toxicity level in your body is whooping higher than the recommended limit. Blame it on the lifestyle you lead or your everyday routine, there are several reasons why the toxic levels in the body climb much higher, even beyond our imaginations. This is why it is crucial to know whether the condition can be reversed and if our body's original functions can be restored.
Living without any major or chronic health problems is not possible until and unless you lead a toxic-free life. Many other problems come up when your body and the surroundings around you become full of toxins. That's why we have discussed here some of the best ways of reversing this condition in a process known as natural detoxification.
What is natural detoxification, and how is it different from other detox methods?
Image Source: Photo by HeikeFrohnhoff: Pixabay
As the name suggests, natural detoxification is a method through which you get rid of the toxins from your body in natural ways. You do not depend on therapies like Botox, micro-needling, hot stone massage, thigh massage, etc. Every single routine that you set includes natural touch for detoxification. Usually, people prefer the natural process of detox because it is completely harmless and doesn't have any side effects on the person.
Ayurveda has proven to be the best way to detoxify the body naturally. It doesn't involve expensive medical treatment procedures, supplements, or medicines. Instead, the Ayurvedic treatment or detoxification method encompasses using natural herbs, an appropriate diet plan, and active cleansing through a complete lifestyle change. Therefore, the fear of suffering from any side effect reduces significantly. You won't even have to worry about any other major complication in your body once the detoxification process is over.
The most prominent herbal treatment you must choose for body detoxification should be none other than Zandu Health Detox ( Jaatiphalrasadi Churna).
What are the four stages of ayurvedic body detoxification?
Image Source: Photo by Maria Orlova: Pexels
As I will, the detoxification process has proven to be way more effective and promising than any other detox process; knowing about its four phases is important. Ideally, the detox plan needs approximately 45 days to three months, based on the goals you want to achieve through this detox routine. Rest assured, Ayurvedic body detoxification is one of the best and most efficient processes at the current time.
The four phases in the Ayurvedic detoxification process are described below.
- Preparation phase: in this phase, you have to prepare your body and mind for entering into your detox lifestyle. Everything has to be done in this preparation phase, from planning the changes in your diet to noting down your everyday routine, from waking up to going to bed.
- Active cleansing phase: as the name suggests, this phase involves cleansing the toxins from your body, actively maintaining your diet, changing your lifestyle, and focusing on optimizing the entire routine for a day. Whether you leave caffeine and alcohol consumption or start waking up early in the morning and have a cup of hot water, there are many ways in which active cleansing can be completed.
- Reintroduction phase: The Ayurvedic detox process will have a third stage named reintroduction phase, where your body will be gradually introduced to the older lifestyle. Whether shifting from Porridge to rice and other cereals or staying up for half an hour late at night, you must go back to your old habit slowly but positively.
- Rejuvenation phase: in the last phase, you provide your body with the essential nutrients required to function normally and rejuvenate. As all the tissues and cells have released the accumulated toxins, they will be able to absorb these nutrients much better, thereby proving to be more beneficial.
Planning Ayurvedic detox diet plan for body cleansing
Image Source: Photo by TUBARONES PHOTOGRAPHY: Pexels
It is difficult to come up with the best Ayurvedic detox diet plan and follow the same because we are all habituated to eating junk foods, fast foods, baked goods, and so on. Eliminating most of these food items from your daily diet will be a problem initially. But focus more on understanding the importance of the Ayurvedic diet and its role in the success of toxification. You will understand that until and unless you can establish a proper food plan, there is no way that detoxification will work positively.
Keeping this in mind, we have described some of the major changes you need to introduce to your diet for Ayurvedic body cleansing.
- The first thing you have to do is cut off caffeine and alcohol from your diet. There is no way you will benefit from drinking coffee, tea, whiskey, rum, and even wine because the latter has a certain percentage of fermentation that is not good for your health. On the other hand, caffeine is supposedly a chemical compound that makes your cells and tissues hyperactive, not allowing your body and mind to rest properly.
- Next, you have to decide on the food items that should be there in your ayurvedic detox diet. Ideally, if you are following the four stages we explained above, Porridge is the main food you must eat three times a day. You cannot take rice, wheat, ragi, bajra, or any other type of flour. Apart from this, cutting down on sugar is also important, and you can replace it with jaggery or unsweetened honey.
- Instead of dried or roasted nuts and seeds, you must take them in raw conditions. Several types of raw nuts are available on the market, like raw peanuts, raw walnuts freshly taken from the tree, and so on. Also, the seats you get from the fruits you eat can be dried a little bit just to remove the wateriness and add it to your diet. Do not go for sun-dried or roasted seeds, as they are not beneficial for your body.
- One of the most important parts of your diet will be a herbal detox drink. It needs as many Ayurvedic herbs as possible, like ashwagandha, fennel, fenugreek, chamomile, peppermint, lavender, and so on. You can also make smoothies using yogurt and mint, and so on to prepare a delicious detox drink. Apart from this, take herbal these instead of your regular coffee and black tea.
- If you want to follow a strict Ayurvedic detoxification routine, you must ensure that your diet includes drinking at least four to five liters of water daily. Water can dissolve almost all toxins and flush them out of your body easily to ensure the herbal detox plan can work efficiently.
- Apart from this, you should also include food items that do not have any kind of natural toxin. For example, parsnip, cinnamon, celery, and so on have toxins like coumarin and furocoumarin. Instead of having these food items, choosing alternatives where no such toxic products will be present would be best.
Most popular herbal detox herbs to include in your cleansing plan
Image Source: Photo by Mareefe: Pexels
As we have already discussed, natural detoxification means going through an ayurvedic cleansing process; you must learn more about the essential herbs to include in your diet. These are supposedly way more helpful for overall health, which is why knowing about ayurvedic detox herbs will be beneficial in the long run.
- Turmeric or haldi: One of the most important natural herbs you can include in detoxification is haldi or turmeric. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties that will protect you from different infections and flush out the toxins causing inflammation and aches in your body. Besides, it is essential to detoxify the digestive system, which is one of the many reasons to include turmeric in your regular use. Lalima Syrup from Zanducare is one of the top solutions to treat body toxins. It helps purify blood and helps in full body detoxification.
- Ginger: Thanks to the high concentration of Vitamin A in ginger, it is one of the major food items you must incorporate into your diet to detoxify your body. Consuming it will help regulate cholesterol and other lipid levels, reducing your body weight fluctuation. Ginger has proven to be way more effective in controlling the body's metabolic actions and can act as a mild anti-depressant to calm your mind and help your body regenerate faster.
- Neem: One of the major ayurvedic detox herbs is neem. Eating raw neem leaves will have a lot of benefits for your body. It flushes out the toxins from your body, ensuring you won't have to worry about any side effects. Besides, the leaves can treat many health problems, including liver diseases, nose bleeding, intestinal worms, leprosy, malaria, skin diseases, bile concentration reduction, and many more.
- Tulsi or basil: Another important herb to include in your detoxification diet is basil or tulsi. It can be added to several herbal detox drinks, thereby consuming it every day won't be a problem anymore. It is often used to treat liver and kidney problems like jaundice, renal stones, and many more. Plus, it improves overall respiratory health and ensures you won't have to worry about fighting skin problems or oral health.
- Triphala: Considered the best ingredient for herbal detox, Triphala should be added to your diet. It is amazing for flushing out the toxins from the digestive system, restoring gut flora health, and even reducing inflammation and ache in the body.
Why following a natural detoxification plan is better for the body?
Image Source: Photo by mohamed_hassan: Pexels
According to recent studies, ayurvedic detox medicine has shown excellent benefits in flushing out the toxins from the body and ensuring you can get the best out of your body cleansing plan. But the question is, why should you depend on this natural detoxifying process instead of others? Below we have discussed some of the major benefits of natural detox remedies.
- One of the most important things about natural detox problems that you need to remember is the plan is almost inexpensive, and you won't have to spend hundreds of bucks. This is also a major reason why relying on the natural detox plan is so crucial.
- Proper body detoxing natural remedies will make it much easier for you to transform into a cleansing routine. There is no hard and fast rule other than that your diet needs to be as simple as possible, and the physical activity and resting time should be properly balanced.
- Another major benefit of trying out the natural detox plan is the absence of side effects. For instance, you won't have to suffer from any other complicated body problems after following the natural detox plan. So, your health won't be compromised by any means.
- The effects of the body's detox natural remedies are long-lasting. In other words, you won't have to worry about the cells and tissues accumulating toxic substances too often. Therefore, you can easily get into this routine without worrying about returning to the cleansing lifestyle too often.
- One major benefit of ayurvedic detox medicine is that the healing process will be completely natural. You do not need to rely on any kind of artificial or chemical compound to flush out the toxins from your body or extract the accumulated compounds from the cells and tissues.
- Besides, with a herbal detox plan, you can leverage nature's healing process to restart your body's function from default mode. The simplistic diet you will follow during active cleansing will revert your digestive health back to its normal conditions, ensuring all the toxins are flushed out of the system with ease.
- Last but not least, several chronic health problems can be treated with ease following the natural detox plan. Therefore, you won’t have to worry about not having enough space to get healed and lead a toxic-free life.
In this article, we have explained the fundamentals of natural detox remedies and how they can prove to be helpful for your body. Therefore, you won’t have to worry much about the increasing toxicity level in your body, especially since the lifestyle is so hectic for most people. Whether it is through active cleansing or correcting your diet and taking more detoxifying herbs, there are many ways in which you can detoxify your body without having to worry about anything else.
One of the best herbal medicine providers Zanducare has all the solutions to treat your body toxins in a safe manner. Choose Zanducare and get your life back on the track !