Country of Origin : India
Secured & trusted checkout with:
Zandu Ayurvedic Pain Relief Patch is an easy and fuss-free alternative to oral painkillers, which have numerous side effects in the long run, and topical medication like sprays, ointments and creams, to relieve muscle and joint pain.
It contains Ayurvedic ingredients like Gandharpura Patra Taila, Peppermint Satva and Camphor. These pain relief patches are effective at managing sore shoulders, lower back pain, chronic back pain caused by injuries or sprains and muscular & joint pain.
At Zanducare, we focus on chemicals, paraben and sulphate-free products. This pain patch can be applied in seconds and deliver sustained relief from pain directly to the applied area. These non-smelly, non-messy pain patches do not have side effects like skin irritation. This discreet solution for pain management can be concealed with clothing and does not disrupt your day-to-day life.
- Item Form: Patch
Used for: Joints, Knee, Shoulders, etc.
Number of Items: 5 Patches
Expire details: Best before 36 months from the date of manufacture
- Diet Type: Vegetarian
- Age Range: 5+
About Zandu Ayurvedic Pain Relief Patch
These Ayurvedic pain relief patches are non-smelly, leave no stains on clothing and can be applied directly on the skin under clothing, remaining hidden from view. They bypass the digestive system to prevent side effects associated with popping oral painkillers. Since this patch is applied locally to the problem area, it can deliver a higher concentration of pain-relieving extracts to reap maximum benefits.
Each pain-relieving patch contains Ayurvedic ingredients like Gandharpura Patra Taila, Peppermint Satva and Karpura (Camphor) to provide long-lasting pain relief. Zandu Ayurvedic Pain Relief Patches are perfect for individuals who wish to keep their active lifestyle intact by fighting pain quickly and effectively. These patches can offer relief against shoulder pain, Osteoarthritis, back pain caused by injuries or sprains, and muscle & joint pain caused due to long sedentary hours.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Pain Relief Patches
Here are some of the benefits of these patches:
- Joint & muscular pain: Because of the anti-inflammatory property, these patches help in reducing joint swelling. Using patches for muscle pain is a known practice since they relieve muscle strain. These patches soothe neck muscles and help to relieve common neck pain while helping loosen stiff joints/ muscles caused due to long sedentary hours.
- Pain & inflammation associated with Osteoarthritis: Zandu Ayurvedic Pain Relief Patch helps reduce the pain and inflammation associated with Osteoarthritis due to its anti-inflammatory property.
- Back pain: The combination of Gandharpura Patra Taila and Peppermint Satva is being used extensively in back pain patches due to their ability to relieve back pain. Zandu Pain Relief Patches provide relief from lower back pain caused due to improper posture or injury and chronic back pain caused by injury or sprains.
- Shoulder pain: The benefits of using pain patches for shoulder are well known. They help relieve shoulder pain caused due to tendon/ muscular inflammation.
How to Apply Zandu Ayurvedic Pain Relief Patch?
- Dry the application area completely. Open the pouch and remove the patch.
- Peel off the protective liner from the cuts in the middle to expose the adhesive area.
- Apply the patch uniformly on the pain-affected area.
- If applied on hair, use hot water for easy peel off.
- Apply immediately upon removal from the protective pack.
skin, remove it immediately. Do not keep it on while you are asleep at night.
- Gandharpura Patra Taila: Gandhpura Patra Taila, also known as Oil of Wintergreen, is a pain reliever that inhibits the sensation of pain in the locally applied region without the side effects of oral painkillers. Methyl salicylate, one of the main components that naturally occur in this oil, can reduce pain.
- Peppermint Satva: Peppermint has a high menthol content and is known to relieve muscle and joint pain. Menthol acts as an analgesic when applied topically for various types of pain. When applied to the skin, it initially produces a cooling sensation to inflamed areas, followed by a warm sensation.
- Karpura: Karpura or Camphor is readily absorbed through the skin and produces a cooling feeling similar to Menthol. It acts as a mild local anaesthetic and antimicrobial substance.
What Makes Zandu Ayurvedic Pain Relief Patch Special?
Safe to use - Zandu Ayurvedic Pain Relief Patch is prepared with natural ingredients that have been in use for thousands of years. These self-adhesive medicated patches are free of any chemicals, paraben or sulphates. They bypass the digestive system and prevent any side effects or digestive issues caused by oral painkillers. These patches can deliver a higher dose of Ayurvedic herbs as they are only applied locally to the problem area.
A promise of convenience - When it comes to pain relief, topical medications like sprays, ointments and creams are a fussy option that can leave stains on clothes, are smelly and require re-application after a few hours. Our range of Ayurvedic patches is a convenient alternative that can provide sustained relief with no smell or stains and can be applied & removed easily in seconds.
Quality and reliability: At Zandu, every product promises authenticity and quality and is backed by one of the most trusted and recognized names in Ayurveda - Emami Ltd., which is home to iconic products that have been in use all over India for generations.
- Time-tested and proven healthcare solutions
- Blend of ancient wisdom with modern technology.
- Backed by easily accessible trustworthy information
- Boast of nation-wide availability
- Comply with specifications and methodology in Ayurvedic scriptures
- Best Before: 36 Months
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 0.5 x 6 Centimeters
- Manufacturer: Emami Limited., RS 56B/1, Hubli Karwar Road, Chalamatti, Kalaghatgi TK, Dharwad, Dist - 581204, Karnataka, India.
- Marketedor Packer by: Emami Limited., RS 56B/1, Hubli Karwar Road, Chalamatti, Kalaghatgi TK, Dharwad, Dist - 581204, Karnataka, India.
- Country of Origin: India
- Net Quantity: 5 pack
Dual Action Formula for Osteoar...
Relieves Muscle & Nerve Pain I ...
Relieves Pain Instantly
Helps Relieve Headache | Fast &...
- Opens in a new window.