Country of Origin : India
Secured & trusted checkout with:
The ever-changing world we live in demands a lot from us, and we always have to be on our toes to give 100% to accomplish our goals. This drains us mentally and physically. In such a situation, we seek a natural solution to reduce stress, boost energy levels, and refresh us from within so we can make our everyday count. Our range of healthy and tasty infusions is designed with the goodness of Ayurveda to offer just the same.
Zandu Calming & Refreshing Herbal Infusion is an exquisite blend of five powerful herbs such as Kamal Keshar, Gulab Phool, Ushira, Dhanyaka (Dhaniya) and Saunf that can help stay active throughout long working hours. This 100% vegetarian, all-natural calming tea helps to reduce fatigue, improves digestion and boosts skin health. It is a caffeine-free formulation that contains no preservatives, artificial flavours & colours. With this herbal iced tea, we bring you Ayurvedic wisdom combined with modern-day convenience to make sure it fits into your dynamic routine seamlessly and keeps you energetic and refreshed. It is 1st Ayurvedic cold brew from the house of Zandu that is specially curated to relax & rejuvenate.
This can be a perfect solution for beating the summer heat. If you are searching for a unique blend that can offer the dual benefits of reducing fatigue and taking care of your skin health, do not look any further because Zandu Calming & Refreshing Herbal Infusion is all you have been looking for!
Zandu Calming & Refreshing Herbal Infusion is an exquisite blend of five powerful Ayurvedic herbs specially designed to reduce fatigue and improve skin health.
The five Ayurvedic herbs used to prepare this infusion are:
- Kamal Keshar- All the parts of this plant have been used for various medicinal properties for thousands of years. It possesses antioxidant and anti-ageing properties and is beneficial in reducing multiple skin issues such as acne, blemishes, wrinkles. This herb is used in many Ayurvedic formulations to support skin health.
- Gulab Phool- More than 100 species of this plant are found worldwide, but only Rosa Centifolia is used in Ayurveda. It is known as Shatapattri in Ayurveda, which means a hundred petals. Because of its anti-inflammatory property, Gulab is used extensively in skincare. It is beneficial for acne & rashes and helps reduce skin irritation and allergy.
- Ushira- Ushira, also known as Vetiver, is a versatile herb used in Ayurvedic medicine for its many benefits. Being a coolant, it helps relieve burning sensations and controls body temperature. Regular use of this herb reduces fatigue and aids in digestion.
Dhanyaka- Dhanyaka, commonly known as Dhaniya or Coriander, flavours many dishes. It reduces unpleasant digestive issues such as bloating and discomfort. Consuming Dhaniya regularly helps stimulate appetite and improves digestion. Because of its antioxidant property, coriander may also protect your skin from premature ageing.
- Saunf- Saunf or Fennel is one of the most widely used medicinal plants, and experts revere this herb for its health benefits. Consuming Saunf after meals is considered a good practice because it keeps the digestive system healthy. It is also used to relieve various digestive problems like bloating, flatulence, loss of appetite. Saunf has powerful anti-ageing properties that protect the skin from premature wrinkles and lines.
Steps to Consume Zandu Iced Tea:
This infusion is a unique formulation, offering timeless health benefits with ease. You can carry these sachets anywhere and have them on the go without any hassle.
Follow simple steps to prepare this herbal infusion to refresh yourself with every sip!
- Step 1:Take 1-2 tea bags in a glass container with a lid.
- Step 2: Pour 1-2 cups of warm water over the tea bags. Stir gently.
- Step 3: Remove the tea bags after 2-3 minutes.
- Step 4: Close the container & place it in the refrigerator.
- Step 5: Add honey to sweeten if required. Serve/drink once chilled
Drink Zandu Calming & Refreshing Herbal Infusion 3 - 4 times daily for maximum health benefits.
- Opens in a new window.