Pain Relief Upto 8 Hours | Reli...
Pain Relief Upto 8 Hours | Reli...
Cure Pain Using Zandu Ayurvedic Pain Patches Range
Pain can occur due to an injury, conditions like arthritis, improper posture, and various other reasons. Sometimes, we need instant relief from pain to return to our daily activities. That’s where Ayurvedic pain relief patches are useful. Keep reading to explore various details about Ayurvedic pain relief patches.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Pain Relief Patches
The different benefits of pain relief patches are as follows:
No Side Effects
Using pain relief patches will protect you from digestive issues and other side effects associated with pain medications. A major benefit of using pain relief patches is that they don’t cause any side effects. Instead of lab-made chemicals, pain relief patches are made from natural ingredients.
Pain relief patches can offer instant relief. Some pain relief patches will infuse certain ingredients into your skin to offer relief within seconds. Others might interact with the electrical systems of your body to offer relief as fast as possible. When you use pain relief patches, you don’t have to wait for your body to digest the pain medication before it starts working.
Avoid Prescription or OTC Medicines
Prescription and OTC pain medicines are effective. But several people try to avoid them because of the side effects. Moreover, some people are also allergic to certain pain medications. In that case, pain relief patches are a suitable alternative for aspirin, naproxen, ibuprofen, or similar drugs.
Discreet and Convenient
You can easily wear pain relief patches underneath your clothes. These patches will ensure that you don’t have to take your pills in public spaces or carry the medicines with you wherever you go. Instead, you will be able to wear the patches throughout the day to get relief from pain.
The effect of pain medications lasts for around 4 to 8 hours. You might have to take multiple pills throughout the day to control your pain. But a pain patch will usually last for 24 to 48 hours. Therefore, these patches are extremely beneficial for getting long-lasting relief from pain.
Based on Ayurvedic Science
The benefits of the ingredients found in patch patches are backed by science. These are proven remedies for short-term pain.
Uses of Pain Relief Patches
You can use Ayurvedic pain relief patches for the following:
- Joint and muscular pain: Ayurvedic pain relief patches come with anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore, they can easily provide relief from joint pain and swelling. Moreover, it is useful for reducing strain on muscles. The patches are often stuck on neck muscles to soothe them and relieve common neck aches. It can also loosen up stiff muscles or joints due to long hours of staying still.
- Back pain: Some common reasons behind back pain include injury, sprains, or improper posture. You can use back pain relief patches to improve mobility. Whether it’s lower or upper back pain, the patches can help.
- Arthritis pain: You will also find pain patches for treating pain and inflammation associated with arthritis. The pain patches can provide relief from rheumatoid as well as osteoarthritis.
- Shoulder pain: Shoulder ache can occur due to inflammation in the muscles or tendons. You can use the pain patches to get the much-needed relief.
- Knee pain: People with arthritis or athletes often suffer from knee injuries. Moreover, knee injuries can occur during workouts. A knee pain patch is extremely beneficial for getting instant relief.
- Period pain relief patch: Period cramps can be unbearable for some women. A heat patch for period pain is extremely beneficial for curing menstrual cramps.
How to Apply Pain Relief Patches
You can easily apply a pain relief patch and get rid of pain instantly without interrupting your day-to-day activities. The steps to apply pain relief patches are as follows:
- Wash and dry the area where you want to stick the pain relief patch.
- Open the pouch and take out the patch.
- Stick the adhesive side of the patch on the skin according to the label instructions.
- Stick the patch uniformly on the pain-affected area.
Things to Remember While Applying Zandu Pain Relief Patches
Before you apply pain relief patches on your skin, you should remember the following:
- Always wash your hands before opening the patch to prevent contamination of the drug.
- Wash your hands after sticking or removing the patch to prevent the ingredients from getting applied to unsafe areas like your eyes or mouth.
- Apply the patch immediately after removing its protective seal.
- If you apply a pain patch on your hair, you should use hot water to easily peel it off.
- Never apply a pain relief patch in an area for which it is not prescribed. For instance, you shouldn’t stick back pain patches on the knees or sensitive areas like your eyes.
- Never stick more than one pain relief patch in an area as long as it hasn’t been specifically instructed by your physician.
- Don’t use pain relief patches on broken, cut, or scraped-off skin.
- Always store pain relief patches away from excessive heat.
- Store and throw away used patches beyond the reach of pets and children.
Common Ingredients Found in Ayurvedic Pain Relief Patches
Some common ingredients found in ayurvedic pain relief patches are as follows:
The menthol content of peppermint is useful for providing relief from joint and muscle pain. The analgesic properties of menthol are useful for treating a huge variety of pain. When peppermint comes in contact with a pain-affected area, it provides a cooling sensation. The cooling sensation in the inflamed areas is followed by a warm sensation.
Gandhapura Patra Oil
Gandhapura Patra oil can offer pain relief in locally applied areas. One of the major components of Gandhapura Patra oil is methyl salicylate. It can reduce pain without causing any side effects commonly associated with oral painkillers.
Several essential oils are natural ingredients for reducing pain, and eucalyptus oil is one of them. The analgesic effect of eucalyptus oil is extremely useful for reducing pain. When eucalyptus oil is combined with the other ingredients of Ayurvedic pain patches, they become more efficient at offering relief.
Karpura or camphor comes with antimicrobial properties and serves as a mild local anaesthetic. When the skin absorbs camphor, you will feel a cooling sensation similar to menthol.
Shallaki or Boswellia is an important element in Ayurvedic medicine used for offering pain relief. The herb has analgesic properties that can easily alleviate pain. Shallaki guggul is commonly found in heat patches for pain that women use to get relief from menstrual cramps.
Katuvira, or red pepper, is commonly found in knee pain relief patches. It is particularly useful for treating osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. It can also provide relief from knee injuries and stiffness. Additionally, it is useful for treating sore knees caused by improper posture.
List of ZanduCare Pain Relief Patches
You will come across different types of pain patches in the market that will provide instant relief from pain. The ingredients in Ayurvedic pain patches are natural and extremely safe. They will ensure that you can get rid of pain without any side effects. Whether you want knee pain or a period pain patch, you will find it all at ZanduCare.
- Feminine Pain Relief Patch: Rs 269*
- Ayurvedic Pain Relief Patch: Rs 225*
- Knee Pain Relief Patch: Rs 449*
Frequently Asked Questions
Can athletes use pain relief patches for knee injuries?
Athletes can use a knee pain relief patch to instantly reduce pain. These patches offer faster relief than oral medications. You will have to wait for oral medications to reach the digestive system for them to start working. But pain patches work instantly as the ingredients get absorbed through the skin and offer immediate relief.
Why are pain patches better than sprays and topical ointments?
Pain relief sprays and topical ointments also penetrate through the skin to offer instant relief. But pain relief patches are more convenient than ointments and sprays. Sprays and ointments can leave stains on your clothes and have a smell. Moreover, you need to keep reapplying them from time to time. But pain patches don’t have any smell or leave behind stains. Additionally, one patch can continue to provide relief for a long time.
Can people with Arthritis get relief from pain patches?
People with arthritis can apply pain relief patches to reduce pain and inflammation. The patches can help cure rheumatoid as well as osteoarthritis. However, Zandu offers special products for Arthritis.
Can Ayurvedic back pain patches cause skin irritation?
Usually, natural ingredients are used to make back pain patches. Therefore, they are highly unlikely to cause any irritation to your skin. But if your skin feels itchy or irritated after using a pain relief patch, you should immediately get rid of it.
How does a period pain relief patch work?
A period pain relief patch contains natural ingredients that can soothe body aches during those difficult days of the month. You can directly apply the patches on areas affected by pain and get relief from pain for up to 8 hours. The period pain patches can provide relief from lower back pain, abdominal pain, and abdominal cramps without the use of sulphates, parabens, or other chemicals.