Zandu Range of Ayurvedic Kumkumadi Products for Skin & Hair Issues
Pollution and stress are an endless affair. But can they affect your skin health? Dullness, dark spots, and blackheads are the most common impacts of both these factors on our skin.
Other driving forces of poor skin health may include hormonal imbalance, poor lifestyle choices, and unhealthy eating habits. Sleep deprivation may also contribute to it.
Although there are many skincare products available in the market that promise to foster your skin health, not all of them may work for you. In fact, they may also come with their own set of side effects that may do more harm than good. That is why it becomes prudent to choose a skin care product that genuinely works for your skin type.
Kumkumadi or Kumkumadi oil could be your catch!
What is Kumkumadi?
Kumkumadi is a type of facial oil that is curated using oils and natural herbs to amplify the quality of your skin. It is an ayurvedic treatment that nourishes the skin and performs as a natural cleanser for the same. It may also work like a potential moisturizer by hydrating your skin and leaving it radiant.
Kumkumadi can also be used as a toner today, which makes it an all-in-one solution for your daily skincare regime. It contains antioxidant properties that encourage the oil to give you a natural glow. Gently massaging the oil on your skin every day can also help improve your skin tone and help inflamed skin. But that is not all.
Kumkumadi oil can also assist you in reducing dark spots and healing the pigmentation on your skin. The result will be beautiful, youthful, and blemish-free skin.
This traditional ayurvedic treatment for good skin is also known for protecting the different layers of the skin and regenerating skin tissue on time. It also helps reduce wrinkles, scars, and fine lines. Not only this, but Kumkumadi oil can also foster the treatment of a variety of skin ailments that can be hard to treat.
Benefits of Kumkumadi Products
1. Improves Texture of Skin
Your skin is made up of certain types of protein. This protein helps to keep your skin supple and smooth. That is why the skin’s texture is generally very soft to the touch. Kumkumadi oil can help improve this texture even further. In this process, it can help eliminate the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles from your skin as well.
2. Renders a Better Glow
The daily pollution and dirt that come in contact with our skin can take away its natural glow. With Kumkumadi oil, you can finally get your natural glow back in an instant. The oil has some amazing healing properties that eliminate damaged and dead skin cells. This, in turn, is replaced with more natural skin that defies age and blemishes.
3. Reduces Acne & Prevents Aging
Kumkumadi oil can also work towards reducing the amount of acne breakouts on your skin. Since it supports the regeneration of skin tissues, it can successfully eliminate acne scars. In this process, it also works towards the prevention of aging signs and a variety of skin ailments too. Apart from this, Kumkumadi oil can also foster the regulation of body temperature.
4. Solves Concern of Tanning
Kumkumadi oil helps remove tanning from the skin. So, if you have had a long vacation on the beachside and are experiencing tanning concerns, you can use this remedy. The oil can also combat a variety of chemicals that help reduce the impacts of sun exposure on the skin.
Kumkumadi Oil Role in Ayurveda
Kumkumadi is also known as Saffron Oil today. The oil is most well-known for its luminescent properties. It not only renews the skin cells but also rejuvenates them. As such, you can achieve a brighter complexion with lesser scar marks.
In the world of Ayurveda, Kumkumadi oil has been in implementation for more than 5,000 years now. Since those times, people have been relying on it for its magical skincare benefits that work even today. If you apply it properly or use it regularly, its positive impacts will affect your skin health too. As such, you are likely to feel more confident and healthy.
Kumkumadi Products In Ayurveda
1. Ayurvedic Kumkumadi Tailam
Kumkumadi Tailam comes in a 30ml oil. It is chemical-free, contains no gelatin, and is scientifically tested. In fact, it is also made from natural ingredients like Yashtimadhu and Kamal. It also comes with the richness of Manjishtha, Kumkum, and Shvetachandana that are very beneficial for your overall skin health. All of these ingredients work toward skin nourishment and hydration.
Kumkumadi oil can also support the reduction of blemishes. It can also foster a reduction in pigmentation, dark circles, and dark spots. That is why those who use this oil in their daily skincare routine are more likely to experience youthful skin. In this process, it also empowers a better skin tone.
Anyone who is experiencing pimples can also leverage Kumkumadi Tailam’s benefits for the skin. With no Sulphate or Paraben, this ingredient appears to be safer than said. You can also use it to reduce tanning on the skin and provide natural skin rejuvenation.
How to Use Ayurveda’s Kumkumadi Tailam?
- Take the dropper and pour nearly 2 to 6 drops of the Kumkumadi Tailam on your palm. Keep in mind that you do not exceed this limit.
- Apply it on your affected regions of the skin. Its application on your neck and palms is also a wise option. Do this in a circular motion upwards and allow it to dry for over 2 to 3 hours on your face. You can also leave the oil overnight on your face.
- Use kumkumadi Tailam daily to achieve the desired results.
Ingredients Used In Ayurveda’s Kumkumadi Tailam
1. Kesar: Kesar has been well-known as an Ayurvedic herb for ages now. It is known to treat a significant amount of skin ailments, including blemishes and acne marks. One can also use it on wounds for relief and to gain a youthful glow without going overboard.
2. Yashtimadhu: This is also known as Liquorice for its sweet flavors. With its antimicrobial and anti-bacterial properties, Yashtimadhu reduces pigmentation, prevents oxidative stress, and promotes better skin health.
3. Kamal: If you experience a variety of skin ailments on a regular note, Kamal can help. You can also use it for your wrinkles, acne, and blemishes, which can leave you with radiating, clean skin on time. The benefits of Kamal in Ayurveda’s Kumkumadi Tailam can successfully provide younger-looking skin to all.
4. Manjishtha: Majishtha contains antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties that prevent acne breakouts. That is why the ingredient has been in use for ages for its Ayurvedic properties. In this process, it can also help eliminate many forms of skin ailments. Skin discoloration, pimples, and dullness can all be treated using this potential ingredient in Kumkumadi Tailam.
5. Shvetachandana: Also known as Sandalwood, the ingredient can help with the reduction of inflammation and acne on the skin. It can also successfully help treat wrinkles and heal wounds on time. So, overall skin health is also possible using this product.
The Bottom Line
Kumkumadi Oil is a natural skin illuminator. When you start using it regularly for your skin health improvement, you will begin experiencing numerous changes. Your skin will look more radiant, youthful, and healthy.
The chances of blemishes, acne, and dark spots affecting your face will reduce dramatically. Treatment of pigmentation, discoloration of the skin, and endless other ailments are possible.
If you are excited about learning more, make sure you read the pointers we have laid out above for you. They will offer you more comprehensive guidance on how to use this oil, its benefits, and so much more.
- Kumkumadi is a type of facial oil that is curated using oils and natural herbs to amplify the quality of your skin. (Ijrar.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can using Kumkumadi Tailam make my skin tone darker?
Kumkumadi Tailam is known for the treatment of pigmentation, dullness, and skin discolouration. Eventually, they all help improve skin tone. So, no.
Can I use Kumkumadi Tailam on my lips?
Yes. Kumkumadi Tailam can work well for your lips by improving their overall texture.
What are some important benefits of Kumkumadi oil?
Kumkumadi oil is great for skin health. It can eliminate scars, reduce blemishes, treat pigmentation, and also help with various skin ailments. You can also leverage it to treat wrinkles and scar marks that can be hard to treat.
Is Kumkumadi Tailam safe for use?
Yes, absolutely! Kumkumadi Tailam has been in use for decades now and is also an important part of Ayurveda. You can surely trust it.