Boosts Immunity | Fights Agains...
Boosts Immunity | Fights Agains...
Zandu 100% Ayurvedic Products & Medicines for Allergy & Asthma With Ayurvedic Treatments
Ever experienced allergy asthma? Also referred to as allergy-induced asthma, it is one of the most common types of asthma triggered by exposure to allergens like mould, dust mites, etc. This chronic inflammatory condition may occur anytime, anywhere. The condition occurs when the lungs become inflamed, and the airways tighten while inhaling the allergen mistakenly.
Exposure to allergens triggers your immune system to produce a higher content of IgE (or immunoglobulin). As a result, it may cause shortness of breath, wheezing, and other symptoms. Want to buy the best medicine for asthma? This comprehensive post explains the facts and facets related to the condition.
Outlining the Causes of Allergy Asthma: Common Allergens that Lead to Allergy Asthma
The prime reason for experiencing the symptoms is because of allergens. Let's reveal the causes of allergy asthma in the following narrative:
- Pollen: A powdery substance, it is one of the common types of allergens triggering allergic asthma. The most common ones are weed and grass.
- Dander: The skin flakes are usually from pets combined with hair.
- Mould: Mould spores get into the air from the area that holds moisture in your house and triggers asthma.
- Dust mites: Dust mites are small and spider-shaped. They live on soft surfaces of the home, such as soft furniture coverings, carpets, clothes, etc. They eat skin flakes naturally shed by human beings. Mites themselves and faeces are both allergens.
- Cockroaches: The last one on this list, cockroaches are pests found in homes and buildings. They are a prime cause of asthma triggered by their saliva, faeces, and other body parts.
Emphasising the Most Common Symptoms of Allergy Asthma:
Here's a rundown of the most common symptoms you may experience if you get allergy asthma:
- Breathing Trouble: It is one of the most common symptoms occurring due to a lack of oxygen in the airways and surrounding muscles.
- Cough: If the irritant or allergen enters the airway or throat, it will stimulate the nerves. As a result, your brain will direct the chest muscles and abdomen to expel air from lunch with irritation, leading to a cough.
- Tightness in the Chest Area: Anyone who experiences allergy asthma may fail to breathe. As a result, it results in chest tightness as the air gets trapped inside.
- Wheezing: Wheezing occurs when the airways narrow.
- A Stuffy or Runny Nose: A stuffy and runny nose is a warning symptom of allergies. Symptoms of hay fever may include sneezing, runny nose, itching in the nose and eyes, and congestion. Other symptoms of allergy asthma include itchy eyes, sneezing, and a rash or hives.
If you experience allergy asthma quite often, not treating the condition will lead to the following cases:
- Developing a cough that Does Not Go Away Easily
- Sleeping difficulty due to higher levels of the stress hormone cortisol (which promotes bodily inflammation in the airways)
- Breathing rapidly and excessive fatigue
Top Ways to Control Allergens to Prevent Yourself from Allergy Asthma
Here's a compiled list of ways you can control your allergic asthma by avoiding breathing the allergens:
1. Stay Inside Your House amidst High Pollen Counts
It is better if you keep your doors and windows closed. Use an air conditioner instead of opening the windows during summer. Note that there are certain times when your old AC may also smell mouldy.
One quick note: Did you know controlling indoor humidity will help control the growth of moulds?
2. Refrain from Dust Mites
Dust mites can be found in the carpets and fabrics. So, in any allergen-proof cover, you need to wrap the mattress and pillows. Wash the bed sheet once every week. Remove the carpets if you can at least once every month. If your kid experiences allergic asthma, please don't buy any toys other than washable stuffed or plush toys.
3. Do You Have a Pet Allergy?
Diagnose whether you have a pet allergy or not. High levels of cat allergens may stick around for multiple months in your house, even after cats do not reside there.
4. Clean Your Bathroom and Kitchen Quite Often
Prevent cockroaches and mould by cleaning your bathroom and kitchen every week. Get rid of food crumbs on the stove or carpet.
With these steps undertaken, you take one step forward toward keeping away from allergens causing you allergy asthma.
Best Treatments for Allergy Asthma
The humble roots of Ayurveda can be traced back to several centuries. With a holistic approach toward people's well-being, Ayurveda designs the best treatments for allergy asthma.
It is an all-encompassing treatment solution that alleviates symptoms of allergy asthma while improving immunity, reducing symptoms of cough & cold, fighting infection, and more. If you want the finest treatment solution for allergy asthma, now is the right time to consult Zanducare.
List of Ayurvedic Allergy Asthma Products offered by Zanducare
1. Tulsi Drops
Tulsi has antiviral, immunomodulatory, antioxidant, anti-stress, and hepatoprotective properties, so it offers natural remedies for asthma and allergies. With Zandu Tulsi Drops, you can prevent infections, relieve cough and cold, and maintain healthy respiratory function.
In addition to this, it also supports the liver, aids in digestive health, and promotes health. With the practice of Ayurveda backed by time-tested solutions, Zandu Tulsi drops can protect you against infections.
2. Ayush Kwath Powder
The next is the Zandu Ayush Kwath(Kadha). It is the herbal kadha or formulation enriched with the goodness of Dalchini, Tulsi, Krishna Marich, and Sunthi. Get a taste of this age-old Ayurvedic recipe and grab an opportunity to boost immunity and prevent yourself from seasonal infections.
The best way to consume this asthma cure medicine is by taking one tsp. of the powder and mixing it in boiled water. You can also infuse it in hot milk or tea. Add some jaggery or lemon juice to enhance the flavour. Ensure that you store it at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
3. Haldi Drops
A perfect Ayurvedic blend that improves your immunity, Zandu Haldi Drops is a one-stop solution to alleviate symptoms of allergy asthma.
It is an important herb used ever since centuries. Haldi, with a unique combination of cinnamon, saffron, black pepper, and cardamom, can help with antioxidant, immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, anti-allergic, and analgesic properties. Besides promoting immunity, it can purify the blood and maintain respiratory health.
4. Snez Cure
The last one on this list is Zandu Snez-Cure, which is, again, an outstanding Ayurvedic formulation. Designed with 18 potent herbs, it is known for amazing health benefits and is a great medicine for asthma and cough. This allergy cares Ayurveda product can offer the best remedy for Allergic Rhinitis. It offers relief within five minutes from the time you consume it. Alleviate the symptoms of frequent sneezing, watery eyes, and runny nose without inducing drowsiness.
- Although Ginger cannot cure asthma, its properties offer relief from experiencing inflammation in the airways. So, it reduces allergic airway inflammation [NIH]
Frequently Asked Questions
How can Tulsi Benefit Alleviate Asthma Allergy Symptoms?
Tulsi has an immunomodulatory activity that prevents the recurrence of any asthmatic symptoms. The fact is that it has anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties. Since it has natural anti-allergy effects, it can reduce inflammation of the mucous membrane of bronchial tubes. In addition to this, Tulsi acts as the expectorant, expelling excess mucus from the lungs.
How do you know if your Kid has Allergy Asthma?
If your kid experiences wheezing, breathing shortness, or coughing, with hay fever and skin irritation, it might be allergic asthma. It is pivotal to consult a medical professional to diagnose the condition and treat it with Ayurvedic medicine for allergies. Kids who have a family history of allergies are more prone to experience allergy asthma.
How to Stop Eyes from Itching from Allergens?
If you have been experiencing a mild allergic reaction due to an allergen, itchy eyes are the most common sign. You can stop the eyes from itching by following a few points. First, you can use a cold cloth or compress over your eyes to ease the pain or discomfort. The best way to treat the condition is by consuming hot milk with Zanducare Tulsi drops. Since it treats allergic reactions, it can automatically ease the discomfort associated with itchy eyes. It is a great Ayurvedic medicine for dust allergies.
What Age Does Allergy Asthma Start, and Is There Any Cure?
It does not matter how old you are. Allergy asthma may start during someone's childhood or even adolescent years. Truth be told, there's no ultimate cure for allergic asthma. But you can always control the symptoms & take care of the condition with holistic Ayurvedic treatment. Zanducare offers the best ayurvedic medicine for skin allergies.
Is Allergy Asthma Dangerous?
Like other types of asthma, allergy asthma can be harmful and contribute to an asthma attack. The attack may happen if a trigger causes your lungs to become swollen or inflamed. The muscles around the breathing tubes will tighten and spasm when more mucus is produced than the regular amount. This condition can be dangerous. So, it's better to take precautionary steps before the condition worsens. Zanducare can guide you by offering holistic allergy treatment in Ayurveda.