When it comes to food, we have inclined our interests to organic and natural. Many energy-boosting beverages, unlike they are branded, can be detrimental to your health. They may temporarily relieve your thirst, but they cause more harm than good in the long term. That’s why it is important you resort to natural, organic energy drinks. The health benefits of natural energy drinks are not only scientifically proven but can aid in several ways.
These popular beverages, collectively known as energy drinks, are the go-to choice for individuals wishing to feel more energetic, focused, alert, creative, and productive. However, most produced energy drinks include artificial tastes and sweeteners.
They can have serious adverse effects, making you feel worse every day! To achieve the advantages you want, you don't have to turn to a weird fizzy liquid in a colorful can with the words "energy drink" emblazoned on the label. People have been drinking plant-based drinks for thousands of years for energy and mental clarity!
How To Choose The Most Delicious Natural Energy Drinks?
Ingredients: The first thing you should consider is the ingredients. Many health drinks in the market contain added flavors, artificial sweeteners, colors, and other adulterants. Make sure that the natural energy drink you choose should not contain any of these.
Caffeine level: Secondly, the health benefits of natural energy drinks can be compromised if it has a caffeine content of over 200 mg per serving. So, it is vital that you go with a natural energy drink that contains less than 200 mg per serving of caffeine.
- Dietitian-recommended: Most importantly, before you go to the market and purchase a ‘so-called’ natural energy drink, make sure you get a qualified nutritionist on board for some guidance.
Best Natural Energy Drinks :
Now that you know the factors to consider when choosing the right energy drink, let’s explore some of the most underrated drinks available that are not only natural and organic, but 100% healthy as well.
Even though coconut water is 95% water, it is an excellent source of energizing nutrients. Coconut water is a far healthier option that includes more than ten times the potassium and is naturally sweet and pleasant.
Jaljeera is a delicious drink that gives you an immediate boost of energy. This popular Indian beverage aids digestion by soothing the stomach with its excellent components believed to heal many ailments.
Juice from Sugarcane
Image Source: Photo by bowonpat: Freepik
Sugarcane juice contains protein, iron, potassium, and other vital components, making it an excellent energy drink. It increases bodily fluids and alleviates dryness, dehydration, and weariness.
Sattu, often known as "poor man's protein," is high in iron, manganese, and magnesium while low in sodium. Sattu gives quick energy while simultaneously acting as a cooling agent to keep the internal organs at ease.
What Are The Advantages?
Best Natural Energy Drinks offer several advantages, some of which are as follows:
Consuming natural energy drinks ensures that you are getting energy from cleaner sources. No adulterants, sweeteners, or chemicals, just pure benefits from nature.
Immune System Aid:
The effects of a supported immune system are one of the most significant advantages of drinking plant-based energy drinks with beneficial minerals and antioxidants. Antioxidants work hard to safeguard you from the harmful effects of free radicals, and you also benefit from multi-purpose vitamins.
Why Should You Consider Switching To Natural Energy Drinks?
- If the frightening statistics we've previously discussed aren't enough to persuade you, we have a slew of more reasons that should! Natural energy drinks are not a new notion; they have long origins in many cultures; they do not utilize the media-popularized terminology.
- People have used yerba mate, green tea, black tea, coffee, and other plant-derived drinks for physical and mental energy for generations.
- Natural energy drinks, popular energy drinks pumped full of chemical components by side effects, have the significant side effects of a healthier brain and body. That beats chemical-laden manufactured concoctions any day!
Recipes For Natural Energy Drinks :
Lemon and Coconut Water
Want a caffeine-free, sugar-free beverage that will energize you?
- Place 2 slices of peeled ginger and 12 inches of fresh ginger root in your cup.
- Fill the cup half with boiling water and add 14 teaspoons ground, 14 teaspoon turmeric powder, cardamom, and 1-2 teaspoon honey (to taste). Turmeric increases energy, while ginger enhances circulation and metabolism.
- Cardamom has more energy and better circulation.
Ginger & Cardamom
Image Source: Photo by jcomp: Freepik
Want caffeine-free, sugar-free homemade natural energy drinks that will energize you?
- Place 2 slices of peeled ginger and 12 inches of fresh ginger in your cup.
- Fill the cup with boiling water and add 14 teaspoon ground cardamom, 14 teaspoon turmeric powder, and 1-2 teaspoon honey.
- Turmeric boosts energy levels, while ginger improves circulation and metabolism. Cardamom increased energy and improved circulation.
Banana & Greens Smoothie
This natural energy drink is ideal for folks who like high-intensity exercises and muscle building at home. Bananas and green smoothies packed with whey protein deliver electrolytes and nutritious carbohydrates to start the day.
- Take one ripe banana, 2 tbsp almond butter, 1 scoop sugar-free whey protein, 2 cleaned and chopped kale leaves (or spinach), and 12 cup yogurt; in a blender jar.
- Combine 1 cup non-dairy milk of choice and 12 teaspoon powdered flax seeds. 2 tablespoons of curd water in its place.
- Blend until completely smooth, pour into a glass, and drink immediately to refill your protein stores and say goodbye to tiredness!
Coconut Iced Tea
Who said tea must contain Caffeine to awaken you up and give you energy? This coconut water iced tea provides antioxidants to your system while also delivering energy.
- Take nineteen finely sliced cucumbers in the fridge to cool while you make your drink.
- In a container, combine 1 cup cold-brewed green tea, 1 tablespoon honey, 15 teaspoon rock salt, and 1 cup coconut water.
- Adding cold cucumbers to the drink may give you a refreshing energy boost!
Whether you want a refreshing drink after a workout, a gentle energy boost in the afternoon, or a kickoff drink to start your day, these homemade natural energy drinks will do the trick. Energy drinks may have a good impact on exercise performance in a variety of sports. However, while energy drinks may improve performance, they may also cause health concerns, particularly in children and teenagers.
Energy drink intake hurts many different sections of the body. Given this fact and the rising popularity of alcoholic beverages, caution should be taken when ingesting them. Governments should restrict overly ambitious marketing and non-scientific promises until independent research proves these items are safe. Pick one of these recipes for natural energy drinks and give it a go the next time you run short on energy.