Country of Origin : India
Secured & trusted checkout with:
Pure Honey is blended with the power of natural ingredients, i.e. ginger, to prepare this value-added honey, specially formulated to take care of your modern life needs. It is a perfect blend of 100% Pure Honey and Ginger that helps to cater to the health & immunity needs. Zandu Pure Honey with Ginger offers a variety of health benefits for today’s consumers. It helps boost immunity, soothes sore throat, provides relief from cough and cold and aids in digestion. It is also a natural detoxifier and do possess anti-inflammatory property. Zandu Pure Honey with Ginger is your long-term wellness partner, taking care of your holistic wellness needs in an easy-to-use format, suitable for today’s hectic life. With this honey, get the ageless health benefits of Ayurvedic ingredients and herbs in a contemporary, hassle-free way.
About Zandu Pure Honey with Ginger
Benefits of Honey and Ginger
Here are some of the benefits of honey and clove:
- Helps to boost immunity: Several studies indicate the use of honey for boosting immunity. Honey and its compounds are gaining attention as a part of an effective natural therapy. The benefits of ginger and honey are well known, and consuming them every day helps boost immunity, thereby reducing the chance of common illnesses. Make Zandu Pure Honey with Ginger a part of your wellness routine to reap maximum benefits.
- Soothes sore throat: Sore throat is common in infections of the upper respiratory system or simply because of climate change. Honey and ginger both have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that help soothe sore throat.
- Provide relief in cough and cold: Consuming Zandu Pure Honey with Ginger helps provide relief from cough and cold. Honey is an effective cough suppressant and might help to ease the symptoms of cold. Using honey and ginger for cough is an age-old practice due to its antitussive and antimicrobial activity. When consumed together, they can help your body to fight off common cold and cough.
- Supports detoxification: It is important to remove toxins from the body to promote good health. Zandu Pure Honey with Ginger also acts as a natural detoxifier.
- Aids in digestion: The ginger present in this value-added honey has a gastro-protective effect that helps maintain good gut health and digestion. Honey supports digestion and overall health by nourishing the good bacteria in the gut.
How to Consume Zandu Pure Honey with Ginger?
Follow these simple steps to consume Zandu Pure Honey with Ginger:
- Mix one tablespoon (approx. 15g) of Pure Honey with Ginger in a glass of lukewarm water.
- Stir well before drinking.
- Consume it twice a day.
the user is advised to mix it with a spoon before use.
- Read the label carefully and stay informed about the uses and benefits
of Zandu Pure Honey with Ginger.
- Take Zandu Pure Honey with Ginger in the recommended dosage.
- Not recommended during hypertension and bleeding disorders.
- The honey is best before 18 months from the date of manufacture. Always verify the date mentioned on the package before consumption.
How to Store Zandu Pure Honey with Ginger?
Zandu Pure Honey with Ginger must be consumed before its expiry date. It is a natural product, and the ingredients might get separated over time. We recommend mixing it with a spoon before using it.
Each batch of Zandu Pure Honey with Ginger is curated from honey that has been NMR-tested to offer a pure and adulterant-free product. It is further blended with ginger to amplify the health benefits. This honey helps boost immunity, soothes sore throat and is a natural detoxifier. It is made of natural ingredients and is 100% vegetarian.
Honey: Honey, known as Madhu in Ayurvedic texts, is one of the most important medicines in Ayurveda, and numerous properties and uses of Madhu have been described in it. Honey has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory property, and also supports boosting immunity. When mixed with other substances, honey enhances the properties and actions of those substances.
Ginger : Ginger contains bioactive compounds that have anti-inflammatory property, which may help relieve pain. Ginger also has antimicrobial property that may help fight infections. It is also known to enhance the immune system and has a gastro-protective effect.
What Makes Zandu Pure Honey with Ginger Special?
Safe to Use - Zandu Pure Honey with Ginger is authentic, chemical-free, natural, free from added sugar and salt. It is safe to consume it in the recommended dosage. It is natural and shows no known side effects when consumed in proportion.
A promise of convenience - There is no time to prepare and traditionally consume medicines in the modern world. Therefore, Zanducare aims at providing you with easy-to-consume honey with ginger. This value-added honey is a perfect blend of powerful ingredients and honey, which is tasty and can be consumed easily on the go. It helps to give you the best health benefits without causing any inconvenience.
No Artificial Colours & Added Flavours - No artificial colours or added flavours have been used while formulating Zandu Pure Honey with Ginger. All ingredients are natural and responsibly sourced.
Quality & Reliability - Every Zandu product is backed by the promise of quality and reliability from one of India's most trusted names in Ayurveda - Emami Ltd, the house of iconic products, which has been used for generations.
- Time-tested and proven healthcare solutions
- Blend of ancient wisdom with modern technology
- Backed by easily accessible trustworthy information
- Boast of nation-wide availability
- Comply with specifications and methodology as per the FSSAI guidelines.
Frequently Asked Questions around Pure Honey with Ginger
What is the benefit of ginger and honey?
Ginger and honey have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. They help boost immunity, soothes sore throat, and offers relief from cold and cough. Regular consumption of these ingredients helps reduce the chances of common illnesses.
Can ginger and honey cure cough?
Using honey and ginger for cough is an age-old practice due to its antitussive and antimicrobial activity. They act as an effective cough suppressant, and consuming them together provides relief from cough and cold.
What does ginger and honey do to the body?
Honey and ginger help to boost immunity so our bodies can fight against infections. Add honey and ginger to your everyday diet for holistic health and wellbeing.
What is the recommended dose?
Food supplements are meant to be taken as recommended and consistently for the best results. Mix one tablespoon (approx. 15g) of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and consume it twice a day. Make sure you stir well before drinking.
What are the side effects of Pure Honey with Ginger?
The ingredients present in this value-added honey are safe for everyday consumption. It is prepared using natural ingredients that do not have side effects when taken in the prescribed dose. Caution: Not recommended during hypertension and bleeding disorders.
When can I consume Pure Honey with Ginger?
Due to its convenient form, this honey can be consumed anytime, as per your convenience. We recommend consuming up to one tablespoon (approx. 15g) twice a day.
Is Pure Honey with Ginger adulterated?
Each batch of our Pure Honey with Ginger is made from honey that has been NMR-tested. This test is conducted for scanning the quality, adulteration and authenticity of honey. Hence, with this honey, we make sure to offer a pure and adulterant-free product to you.