Zandu Pure Honey with Clove is specially curated to take care of your health and wellness needs and is enriched with the goodness of cloves for added health benefits. Every drop of our honey is pure and free of any impurity. Every batch of Zandu Pure Honey with Clove is made from honey that is NMR-tested. NMR stands for Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, which can test a product down to the molecular level and check for honey's quality, adulteration, and authenticity. Zandu Pure Honey with Clove can help boost immunity, relieve sore throat, cough & cold and helps to maintain healthy digestive system. It is a rich source of antioxidants. With our honey, you get time-tested remedies for your health without the hassle of sourcing honey that is 100% pure and authentic. In a world where dozens of products are being launched, it is impossible to check the authenticity and purity of these claims. Our products are rigorously tested and undergo strict production processes to ensure that you get safe and reliable products, which you can bank upon. Our value-added Honey blends honey and clove together to reap maximum health benefits.
Zandu Pure Honey with Clove (650g)(Buy 1 Get 1)
Zandu Pure Honey with Clove (650g)(Buy 1 Get 1)
Secured & trusted checkout with:
For sustained benefits, take one tablespoon (approx. 15g) of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and consume it twice a day. Stir the mixture well before consuming. This product is suitable for all age groups.
Best before 18 months from manufacturing
About Zandu Pure Honey with Clove
Benefits of Honey and Clove
Here are some of the benefits of honey and clove:
- Boosts immunity: It supports your body in maintaining overall immunity to fight against infections and general ailments.
- Relieves sore throat: Due to its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial activity, honey can soothe sore throat. Consume it regularly with warm water to relieve sore throat.
- Protects against cough and cold: Due to its antioxidant property, using Honey for cough and cold is an ancient practice. The viscosity of honey helps coat the throat, helps prevent coughing, and reduces the chances of cold.
- Rich in antioxidants: Honey is a known antioxidant and has free radical scavenging activity.
- Maintains digestion: Zandu Pure Honey with Clove helps to improve digestion and alleviate gastrointestinal issues that can cause discomfort.
How to Consume Zandu Pure Honey with Clove?
Since it is a natural product, the ingredients might get separated over time. Hence, before using it, it is advisable to mix it well with a spoon.
● Read the label carefully and stay informed about the uses and benefits of Zandu Pure Honey with clove.
● Take Zandu Pure Honey with Clove in the recommended dosage or as prescribed by the physician.
● The honey is best before 18 months from the date of manufacture. Always verify the date mentioned on the package before consumption.
How to Store Zandu Pure Honey with Clove?
Each batch of this value-added honey is made with honey that has been NMR-tested for authenticity, adulteration and quality. It is enriched with the goodness of clove for
holistic health benefits. This honey helps enhance the immune system, offers relief from sore throat and is also beneficial in cold and cough. It is made of natural ingredients and is 100% vegetarian.
Honey: Honey, known as Madhu in Ayurvedic texts, is one of the most important medicines in Ayurveda, and numerous properties and uses of Madhu have been described in it. Honey has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory property and also supports boosting immunity. When mixed with other ingredients honey enhances the properties and actions of those ingredients.
Clove: Clove, also called Lavang in Ayurveda, is a commonly used medicine due to the numerous benefits it offers. It helps enhance the immune system, provides relief in sore throat and also aids in digestion.
What makes Zandu Pure Honey with Clove special?
Safe to use - Zandu Pure Honey with Clove is authentic, chemical-free, natural, free from added sugar and salt. It is safe to consume in the recommended dosage.
A promise of convenience - There is no time to prepare and traditionally consume home remedies in the modern world. Therefore, Zanducare aims at providing you with easy-to-consume Zandu Pure Honey with Clove. This value-added honey helps to give you the best health benefits without causing any inconvenience.
No Artificial Colours & Added Flavours - No artificial colours or added flavours have been infused while formulating Zandu Pure Honey with Clove. All ingredients are natural and responsibly sourced.
Quality & Reliability - Every Zandu product is backed by the promise of quality and reliability from one of India's most trusted names in Ayurveda - Emami Ltd, the house of iconic products, which has been used for generations.
- Time-tested and proven healthcare solutions
- Blend of ancient wisdom with modern technology
- Backed by easily accessible trustworthy information
- Boast of nation-wide availability
- Comply with specifications and methodology as per the FSSAI guidelines.
Frequently Asked Questions around Pure Honey with Clove
What are the benefits of clove honey?
Honey enriched with clove has a variety of health benefits. It can boost your immunity, maintain digestion and can relieve sore throat, cough and cold. It is also a rich source of antioxidants.
Are cloves and honey good for cough?
Honey and clove are good for the throat and can relieve cough and cold. Zandu Pure Honey with Clove is formulated to relieve your sore throat, cold and cough.
What are the benefits of honey in the body?
Pure, natural honey can boost immunity, maintain digestion and relieve itchy or sore throat.
When can I consume Pure Honey with Clove?
You can consume honey and clove at any time of the day. It is recommended to mix one tablespoon (approx 15g) of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and consume it twice a day.
How is Pure Honey with Clove produced?
This product is made from pure, natural honey and enriched with cloves. Every batch is NMR-tested for authenticity and purity of honey. It is processed and packed under the careful supervision of our trained personnel after careful and thorough research and development.