Zandu Ayush Kwath Ghan (Instant Kadha)(30 Sachets)
How to Use
Add one sachet to warm water and consume it like tea or a hot drink. You can add gud (jaggery)/draksha (raisins) for sweetness.
Best before 24 months from manufacturing.
Ayush Kwath Ghan Uses and Benefits:
- Ayurvedic medicine for improving immunity: Helps improve the immune system internally and protects the body from symptoms of infections.
- Provides Protection from Infections: This Ayurvedic medicine for immunity and strength contains Tulsi, Dalchini, Sunthi, and Krishna Marich that help relieve symptoms associated with infections. This works as a kadha for viral fever as well.
- Ayurvedic Kadha for Cold and Cough: The antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties of Tulsi along with the anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties of Sunthi will help in easing cold and cough. Enriched with the power of these ayurvedic herbs for the immune system, this kadha also acts as an Ayurvedic immunity booster for kids.
- Potent Antioxidant: This immunity booster kadha has antioxidant properties as well. An effective antioxidant, Dalchini helps fight infections and build immunity.
- 100% natural and safe: This Ayurvedic medicine to increase immunity is made with responsibly sourced pure Ayurvedic ingredients that are 100% natural; free from chemicals, preservatives, and flavors; Manufactured in GMP-certified facilities; no added sugar.
What is Ayush Kwath Kadha?
What is Ayush Kwath Kadha?
- Boil 150 ml water.
- Add one sachet of Ayush Kwath Ghan to it and mix.
- Enjoy your immunity boosting Kadha.
- Store at room temperature and keep it protected from moisture and direct sunlight.
An Ayurvedic Immunity Booster made with 100% natural and vegetarian ingredients:
- Made with responsibly sourced, powerful ingredients, which are Pure, Authentic and 100% Vegetarian.
- Contains no added flavour or artificial colours; free of chemicals and preservatives; non-GMO; Gluten free and contains no added sugar. Made at GMP-certified facilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Ayush Kwath Kadha be taken daily?
Zandu Ayush Kwath Kadha is made of pure Ayurvedic ingredients such as Tulsi, Dalchini, Sunthi and Krishna Marich, hence, it is safe to consume this kadha daily. Take it once or twice a day to improve immunity.
How Ayush Kwath Kadha helps in COVID-19?
People with a weak immune system are more likely to contract viral infections, such as COVID-19 and dengue. Zandu Ayush Kwath kadha effectively improves your immunity and combats viruses, thereby keeping you free from infections.
How does ayush kwath helps boost immunity?
Zandu Ayush Kwath Kadha contains potent Ayurvedic ingredients that are known for their immunity-boosting prowess. The antiviral and antibacterial properties in this kadha help strengthen the immune system and keep you free from infections.
Can Ayush kwath kadha cure COVID-19?
No, Zandu Ayush Kwath Kadha may not cure COVID-19. It's an immunity booster that helps prevent viral infections.
Can Ayush kwath be consumed by people of all ages?
Yes, Zandu Ayush Kwath Kadha is safe for people of all ages.
Does having Ayush kwath helps prevent cough & cold?
Yes, regular use of Zandu Ayush Kwath Kadha can improve your immunity and thereby prevent coughs and common cold.
Does Ayush kwath have any side effects?
Yes, Zandu Ayush Kwath Kadha is a herbal mixture formulated with 100% pure Ayurvedic ingredients, and it's free of chemicals. So it doesn't have any side effects. However, if you are allergic/sensitive towards any Ayurvedic ingredient, we suggest consulting a physician before consuming it.
Is it Natural and Safe?
Yes, Zandu Ayush Kwath Kadha is 100% natural and safe.
Does it provide Immunity from seasonal infections?
Yes, Zandu Ayush Kwath Kadha strengthens your immune system and helps you fight all kinds of infections effectively.
Is it GMP-Certified?
All Zandu products are made at a GMP-certified facility.