Tasty Appetite Enhancer (Shreshtha Pachan Churna) (200g)
How to Use
Take 1 teaspoonful with water twice a day or as directed by the physician.Precaution:
To be taken under the supervision of Ayurvedic physician.
digestive juices, improves metabolism and provides relief from digestive discomforts such as bloating and flatulence. Hence, this appetite stimulant is an unique combination for improving your habits & keeping a tab on healthy lifestyle.
Uses and Benefits of Zandu Shreshtha Pachan Churna
- Appetite Stimulant : Helps to improve your appetite and reduce tastelessness
- Promotes Healthy Digestive Function: Regulates digestive functions and helps specially after heavy meals, since it is known as an appetite stimulant.
- Reduces Digestive Discomforts: Reduces symptoms of indigestion such as tastlessness, loss of appetite, gas, bloating, flatulence, distended abdomen etc.
Storage Information for Zandu Shreshtha Pachan Churna
Sunthi, Marich & Pippali- Helps to improve improve digestion and supports metabolism.
Jeerak & Yavani- Aids in digestion and gives relief from abdominal distension, bloating & flatulence.
What makes Zandu Shreshtha Pachan Churna special?
- We follow Minimal Processing
Ayurvedic herbs are fragile and perishable. Therefore, they cannot be processed beyond a certain point. This is why we follow minimal processing to keep their potency intact.
- Pure & unadulterated
Every capsule is packed with 100% natural extracts of herbs in its original, unaltered, natural composition without any added flavors, sugars and preservatives.
- GMP Certified premise
All our products are manufactured at GMP-certified advanced manufacturing facilities under the careful supervision of qualified and trained staff.
Frequently Asked Questions around Zandu Shreshtha Pachan Churna
What are the well- known appetite enhancers ?
Rock salt, black salt, Nimbu, Draksha, Anar, Ajwain, Amalaki, Chitrka, Dalchini, Goghrit, Saunf and Kalimirch are well known appetite stimulants.
Are appetite stimulants safe?
Ayurvedic appetite stimulants in prescribed dose are safe to use.
How can I increase my child’s appetite?
You can increase child’s appetite by -
- Offering appetite stimulant favourite fruit, light & nutritious foods & drinks
- Giving Pre-biotic substance that helps maintain healthy digestion such as buttermilk
- Maintaining optimum time interval between meals
- Using appetising spices in their food such as cinnamon, coriander, and fennel
- Insisting them for physical activity i.e. outdoor play, exercise
- Avoiding stressful topics at meal time
What are the common appetite stimulants for elderly?
Goghrit, Rock salt, black salt, Nimbu, Draksha, Anar, Ajwain, Amalaki, Chitrka, Dalchini, Saunf, Kalimirch are commonly used as appetite stimulant.
What can stimulate appetite?
Herbs/ fruits that is having taste like Amala (Sour), Katu (Spicy), Sweet (Madhur) and Tikta, helps to improve salivations and works as an appetite stimulant.