A joint is the connection of two or more bones. Joints can be unyielding, such as the joints between your skull bones, or movable, like your knee joint, hips, and shoulders. Two bones are joined together with cartilage. Healthy cartilages allow bones to slide over one another, allowing you to move. It also preserves the bones by keeping them from rubbing together.
There are hundreds of joint health benefits. You can run, walk, jump, play sports, and move around easily if you keep your joints healthy. Plenty of methods to keep your bone joints healthy, and exercise, well rest and a proper diet are the most crucial.
How joint health affects overall health?
Joint pain influences your vital organs, and if you want a healthy body, you need to opt for treatment immediately. Joint pain is one of the most common diseases worldwide, and Osteoporosis is the most prominent arthritis most people suffer from.
Joint pain and stiffness can make it difficult to move about and exercise. People with severe arthritis frequently believe they cannot move or will hurt themselves. They are more likely to engage in harmful sedentary habits, such as sitting still for extended periods. Being immobile can, therefore, negatively affect one's body weight, mental state, and cardiovascular system. Thus, the importance of joint health for overall health matters.
- According to the Arthritis Foundation, studies have connected osteoarthritis to cardiovascular disease. You must take extra precautions to safeguard your heart health if you suffer from osteoarthritis. A crucial treatment method for osteoarthritis is physical activity, which benefits the heart's health. Regular exercise can improve both your heart's health and joint pain. Another link between joint and heart health is achieving and maintaining a healthy weight. Some medicines may help to relieve joint pain but may cause heart issues, so you must clarify the same with your doctor.
- Two of the most significant diseases connected to psoriatic arthritis are cardiovascular disease and cancer. Therefore, you can see the importance of joints for overall health; if you don't take proper care of yourself with psoriatic arthritis, you may end up with cancer. Sometimes, you may also end up with depression.
- The best way to stay during this time is to limit your exposure to environmental influences, eat proper food, and maintain a healthy weight. A well-planned diet can help alleviate joint pain; therefore, you must eat food enriched in Vitamin C, D and Calcium. These will not only help with joint pain but also make your bone stronger. A proper diet will make your immunity stronger to fight against cardiovascular disorders.
- Another link between joint health and overall health is caused by Rheumatoid arthritis, which is a chronic inflammatory arthritis that damages joints but also hardens the skin, keeps your mouth and eyes dry continuously, and reddens and causes extreme pain in fingers. Moreover, it also increases the chances of Osteoporosis.
- Another disease connecting joint health and overall health is lupus. If you have lupus, your body will start to confuse your tissues for an impending invasion, such as a virus or infection. The major system affected by lupus is the cardiovascular system. Therefore, you need to exercise frequently and eat a balanced diet to maintain a healthy heart system in this case.
How to keep your joints healthy for your overall health?
It's crucial to keep your body and joints in good condition to prevent cardiovascular risks, as the heart is the most affected organ in case of joint diseases. You already know how joint health affects overall health, so you must improve your joint health by exercising regularly and eating a balanced diet that is nutritious in all the vitamins and minerals required to maintain a healthy weight. Moreover, exercises help to lessen joint stiffness and pain.
While certain joint medications can be harmful to your health, others have demonstrated the ability to not only reduce inflammation but also to safeguard your heart. That's why, Ayurvedic medicines and ointments have proven to be most effective for joint pains, as they are made of natural ingredients which cause no harm to your overall health. Following are a few ayurvedic ingredients that keep your joints in good condition:
One of the most popular Ayurvedic ingredients, eucalyptus, is infused in balms or tablets that help to fight joint pain. Once the joint pain is reduced, you can opt for exercises that will help to imp rove your overall health, especially the health of your heart. Moreover, eucalyptus also helps to fight against cold.
Another Ayurvedic ingredient that creates a link between joint health and overall health is turmeric. Curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-cancer characteristics that help reduce joint pain, allow mobility, protect your heart and prevent cancer. For those with rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis arthritis, Ayurvedic medicines with turmeric are beneficial.
Garlic, too, has anti-inflammatory qualities, which are renowned for reducing pain in arthritis-affected joints. Several Ayurvedic oils and ointments with garlic infused in them help to reduce pain, or you can even make your garlic oil at home by roasting garlic cloves in mustard oil. Thus, garlic will help restore your mobility, and you can perform mild exercises again, which is required for a healthy cardiovascular system. Moreover, garlic is also a remedy for chest pains related to the heart.
Camphor allows for restoring the importance of joint health for overall health as it has inherent healing qualities, which function as a lubricant to ease joint and muscle discomfort. Camphor not only relieves joint pain but also balances muscle strength while relaxing, thus helping you increase blood circulation, decrease congestion, and calm migraine, resulting in a healthy cardiovascular system. Most ayurvedic balms and oils have camphor in them.
Thus, good joint health benefits overall health, as most joint-related diseases can cause major issues, especially related to the heart. Ayurvedic treatment is the best treatment to improve your joints and overall health. ZanduCare has several products like the Joint Pain Reliever for Chronic Pain tablets and balms infused with camphor, turmeric, eucalyptus and other ingredients that help to improve joint health and heart health.