Well, the term Arteriosclerosis mainly refers to the thickening of artery walls. It has now become a common ailment, accounting for disability and higher death rates among older people.
Arteriosclerosis is primarily preceded by Atherosclerosis, also known as fatty infiltration within the inner lining of blood vessel walls. The risky areas where it can degenerate are coronary vessels of the heart and brain arteries. Arteriosclerosis will highly result in elasticity loss within blood vessels. It can narrow down the smaller arteries, later interfering with free blood circulation.
Therefore, heading towards atherosclerosis treatment has been a necessity these days. The primary call is to understand the symptoms before proceeding further with the right solution.
More on Atherosclerosis
Atherosclerosis is primarily targeted as a specified form of arteriosclerosis, which is the buildup of fats, cholesterol, and all the other substances in or around the artery walls. This buildup is mainly termed plaque medically and can cause some severe damage to your heart.
It will cause the arteries to narrow down and, in turn, will block the perfect blood flow. The plaque can also burst open if not taken care of on time, leading to blood clots. Treating it on time is important if you don’t want to cause any mishap. It is one way to keep your heart healthy and happy!
Get on with the symptoms
Image Source: Photo by Towfiqu barbhuiya: Pexels
Before you proceed further with Atherosclerosis of aorta treatment, it is important to check out the symptoms. The symptoms are subject to vary based on the arteries involved.
- Signs of inadequate blood supply will appear first in your legs.
- Your legs will start feeling numb and cold, with cramps and pains even after you have gone for light exercise.
- In case coronary arteries are involved, you will feel sharp pain, which is characteristic of angina pectoris.
- If the arteries leading to the brain are involved, chances are high that the vessels might burst, which will cause hemorrhage within brain tissues.
- If there is any blood clot blockage, a cerebral vascular stroke might happen with complete or partial paralysis on one side of the body.
- You might even suffer from memory loss, which immediately calls for atherosclerosis treatment in Ayurveda. Elderly people are the ones to suffer from a confused state of mind.
- If the arteries involved lead to kidneys, the patient will suffer from higher blood pressure and some kidney disorders.
What are the causes?
Understanding everything about what atherosclerosis causes is necessary to prevent the situation from getting out of hand.
- The primary cause behind Atherosclerosis is lack of physical exercise, followed by excess white sugar intake, refined food items, and a higher fat-enriched diet plan with rich cholesterol levels.
- If you are suffering from obesity, higher blood pressure, and diabetes, arteries might start to harden.
- Another important atherosclerosis cause is emotional stress. During such emotional and mental disturbances, heart attacks are pretty common, mainly with sedentary occupations.
- Even heredity plays a major role, and diseases also run in families.
Get on with the Ayurvedic remedies
Image Source: Photo by Nataliya Vaitkevich: Pexels
You are not the only one looking for atherosclerosis treatment. Going for pills and similar medications will cause side effects rather than show any results. However, heading towards the best Ayurvedic treatment will work out in big ways. Known as one of the ancient medical sciences, Ayurveda has solutions for all your modern problems, even Atherosclerosis.
- Here, you will come across a perfect combination of effective herbal remedies, resulting in Ayurvedic treatment associated with Atherosclerosis.
- These herbal medications are well prepared by using only the best quality herbs available in the market and by strictly following the norms of Ayurveda.
- All these herbal remedies from reputed centers are 100% pure, vegetarian, and natural.
- These treatments for Atherosclerosis of the aorta are free from additives, chemicals, and preservatives.
- Doctors have prescribed these medications to be safe and free from side effects.
Understanding the right dosage
Depending on the Ayurveda treatment you have opted for, there are different dosage values. Most of the time, it is recommended to have one capsule with plain water twice daily after having a hearty meal.
- If you are going for the liquid form, opt for 1 cup daily or as directed by the physician.
- If your case is a bit on the serious side, you are recommended to opt for two capsules twice daily after meals with plain water.
Even though there aren’t any side effects, it is still recommended to consult a doctor before starting the Ayurveda treatment because you want the medication to work faster. For that, proper dosage is a must!
The benefits you will receive
Image Source: Photo by Vector8DIY: Pixabay
The atherosclerosis treatment in Ayurveda is known for the effectiveness of the herbs used. These herbs are proven effective in strengthening blood vessels and clearing obstructions from arteries.
- It prevents blood from forming clots and maintains proper flow throughout the body.
- Furthermore, this herbal-based Ayurvedic treatment will help decrease LDL cholesterol and increase HDL cholesterol throughout your body.
- Once you have started going for this herbal medication regularly, it helps overcome all kinds of cardiovascular health issues with time.
Treatment for the atherosclerosis vascular disease
There are separate liquid forms of Ayurvedic treatment for covering atherosclerosis vascular disease, with Arjun tea being at the top of the list. This is mainly a herbal tea packed with top-notch cardiovascular properties.
- Arjuna, green cardamom, Punarnava, Pipal teak, and even cinnamon sticks are mostly used for making this herbal liquid.
- These herbs are known for their antioxidant properties, protecting your body from free radical damage.
- These herbs will mostly work together like magic to remove the accumulated toxins from blood vessels.
- It helps the vessels dilate and maintain proper blood flow throughout the body.
- So, these liquids mostly act as body cleansers and will eliminate all signs of toxins and impurities from your body.
- Once you consume this hot drink daily, you are subject to live a disease-free and healthy life.
- Furthermore, this solution helps in supporting healthy circulatory systems, with healthy blood pressure levels and healthy cholesterol throughout the body.
Get complete heart support
Image Source: Photo by Puwadon Sang-ngern: Pexels
Certain Ayurvedic treatments are designed for atherosclerosis vascular disease and to provide complete heart support. You can get them in different capsule forms. Using this kind of herbal product is pretty good for preventing artery blockage and maintaining healthy blood flow in your whole body. These herbal medications are mostly prepared by combining various herbs in accurate proportion.
Get the pills right away!
So, next time you plan to get the best treatment for Atherosclerosis, opting for the Ayurvedic treatment seems to be the most promising option to check. The more you research, the better company names will keep popping on your screen. The doctors will recommend the best treatment plan to help improve your health conditions, even with Ayurvedic treatment.
So, it is highly recommended to catch up with professionals for impressive help. They will first judge the condition of your health, before presenting the right herbal treatment to go with it. Make sure to follow the treatment plan as mentioned as there is no room for mistake.