Zandu Pure Honey with Tulsi & Yashtimadhu (650g)
Zandu Pure Honey with Tulsi & Yashtimadhu (650g)
Secured & trusted checkout with:
In today’s world, where the market is flooded with numerous products, it becomes challenging to choose the right ones and verify their effectiveness & claims. With Zandu products, you can be assured that you are opting for more than 100 years of quality and trust, backed by over 5000 years of Ayurvedic wisdom and practices. We believe in wellness without compromise. Therefore, our products undergo rigorous testing and strict production processes to ensure that you get safe and reliable products that you can bank upon. With this in mind, we bring you Zandu Pure Honey with Tulsi & Yashtimadhu, a natural product that will add a new layer of healthiness to ordinary honey.
Specially curated with the goodness of Tulsi and Yashtimadhu (Liquorice) to add to its delicious flavour and infuse additional health benefits, this honey will take care of your wellness needs in a holistic way. Every batch of this value-added honey is made from honey that is NMR-tested. NMR stands for Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, a technology that tests products to the molecular level for authenticity, adulteration, and purity. Zandu Pure Honey with Tulsi & Yashtimadhu helps to boost immunity and is good for respiratory health. It is a natural energy booster and possesses anti-microbial and anti-viral properties. This honey also helps improve gut health and helps relieve stress. With every spoonful of this tulsi honey with yashtimadhu, you get the ageless health benefits of Ayurvedic ingredients in a hassle-free way.
Take one tablespoon (approximately 15 grams) of this honey, mix it with a glass of lukewarm water and consume twice a day for sustained benefits. Make sure to stir it well before drinking. Honey is a natural product, and the ingredients might get separated over time. Hence, we recommend mixing it well with a dry spoon before using it.
Best before 18 months from manufacturing
About Zandu Pure Honey with Tulsi & Yashtimadhu
Benefits of Honey with Tulsi & Yashtimadhu
health benefits to boost your health.
Here are some of the benefits of this honey:
- It helps to boost immunity: Tulsi and honey benefits for boosting immunity are well known, and consuming them every day supports your body in improving the
immune system to fight against infections and general ailments..
- Good for respiratory health: Zandu Pure Honey with Tulsi & Yashtimadhu helps maintain healthy respiratory function. Honey is an effective cough suppressant and might help to ease the symptoms of cold. Using tulsi and honey for cough is an ancient practice due to its antitussive and antimicrobial activity. Ayurveda recommends Yashtimadhu (Liquorice) as an effective expectorant that helps liquefy mucus and facilitates its discharge from the body. When used regularly, this value-added honey provides relief from cough and cold and supports respiratory health.
- Energy Booster: Zandu Pure Honey with Tulsi & Yashtimadhu is a natural energy booster. By improving the overall energy levels, it facilitates an active lifestyle.
- Anti-viral and anti-microbial properties: Tulsi and honey benefits due to their anti-viral and anti-microbial properties are well known. Consuming Zandu Pure honey with Tulsi and Yashtimadhu helps prevent the growth of viruses and microbes in your body to help you fight off various disorders and infections.
- Helps relieve stress: Regular consumption of tulsi honey with Yashtimadhu helps relieve stress. Tulsi acts as an adaptogen and helps the body to adapt to stress.
- Improves gut health: Using Yashtimadhu and Tulsi with Honey for maintaining gut health is an age-old practice. Honey can nourish the beneficial bacteria in the gut for improved digestive performance. Tulsi helps to improve digestion and alleviates gastrointestinal issues that can cause discomfort. Yashtimadhu is often used to maintain digestive health. Consuming Zandu Pure Honey with Tulsi & Yashtimadhu helps improve gut health.
How to Consume Zandu Pure Honey with Tulsi & Yashtimadhu?
You can have it all by itself or incorporate it into your meals. Take one tablespoon (approximately 15 grams) of this honey, mix it with a glass of lukewarm water and consume twice a day for sustained benefits. Make sure to stir it well before drinking. Honey is a natural product, and the ingredients might get separated over time. Hence, we recommend mixing it well with a dry spoon before using it.
- Read the label carefully and stay informed about the uses and benefits of Zandu Pure Honey with Tulsi & Yashtimadhu.
- Take Zandu Pure Honey with Tulsi & Yashtimadhu in the recommended dosage or as prescribed by the physician.
- The honey is best before 18 months from the date of manufacture. Always verify the date mentioned on the pack before consumption.
Zandu Pure Honey with Tulsi & Yashtimadhu is prepared from natural, NMR-tested honey. It is further blended with Tulsi and Yashtimadhu to enhance the health benefits. This value-added honey is made from honey that is free of adulteration, and its purity is backed by Zandu’s more than 100-year-old legacy. Consuming this honey regularly helps improve the immune system and is good for respiratory health.
Tulsi: Tulsi is recognized as "the elixir of life" because it promotes longevity. In Ayurveda, various parts of the plant are utilized for preventing & curing several common illnesses like cough, cold, flu, fever, sore throat and skin related ailments due to its anti-microbial and anti-viral properties. When consumed regularly, it also helps improve immunity and digestion.
Yashtimadhu: Yashtimadhu is also called Liquorice or sweet root since it is sweet in taste. Ayurveda recommends the use of Yashtimadhu in the treatment of cough, cold and other bronchial irritations. It prevents mucus build-up and facilitates its discharge from the body. It also soothes the digestive system to prevent intestinal distress and helps treat skin problems.
What makes Zandu Pure Honey with Tulsi & Yashtimadhu special?
- Made with NMR-Tested Honey: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance test (NMR-Test) is an advanced all-round testing parameter for scanning honey's quality, adulteration, and authenticity. Each batch of Zandu Pure Honey with Tulsi & Yashtimadhu is curated from honey that has been NMR-tested. Thus, it is pure and free from adulterants.
- Safe to Use: Zandu Pure Honey with Tulsi & Yashtimadhu is authentic, chemical-free, natural, free from added sugar and salt. It is safe to consume in the recommended dosage. It is natural and shows no known side effects when consumed in proportion.
- A Promise of Convenience: There is no time to prepare and traditionally consume the beneficial home remedies in the modern world. Therefore, Zanducare aims at providing you with easy-to-consume honey with Tulsi & Yashtimadhu. This value-added honey is a perfect blend of powerful ingredients and honey, which is tasty and can be consumed easily on the go. It helps to give you the best health benefits without causing any inconvenience.
- Natural and vegetarian: All ingredients used in the composition of Zandu Pure Honey with Tulsi & Yashtimadhu are authentic, natural and pure. Non-vegetarian ingredients are not used in any form.
- No artificial colours & added flavours: No artificial colours or added flavours have been used while formulating Zandu Pure Honey with Tulsi & Yashtimadhu. All ingredients are natural and responsibly sourced.
- Quality & Reliability: Every Zandu product is backed by the promise of quality and reliability from one of India's most trusted names in Ayurveda - Emami Ltd, the house of iconic products, which has been used for generations.
Frequently Asked Questions- Zandu Pure Honey with Tulsi & Yashtimadhu
Is tulsi good for health?
From the leaves to the seed, all parts of Tulsi are known to have a plethora of benefits. It helps boost immunity and supports digestion. Due to its anti-microbial and anti-viral properties, it helps prevent common infections such as cough, cold, sore throat and various skin issues.
What is the recommended dose for these tablets?
Ayurveda teaches that everything must be done in moderation. These tablets are meant to be taken as recommended. Take 1-2 Organic Amla tablets twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Can we take honey with tulsi?
Yes, you can consume Honey with Tulsi every day. It improves immunity, supports respiratory functions, aids in maintaining gut health and acts as a natural energy booster. Consuming Tulsi with Honey promotes overall health and wellbeing.
What is Yashtimadhu used for?
Yashtimadhu offers numerous health benefits. It is used for preventing and curing cold, cough, sore throat and other common respiratory infections. It soothes digestive issues such as acidity, constipation, booting, and indigestion. It has anti-microbial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
How is Honey with Tulsi and Yashtimadhu made?
Zandu Pure Honey with Tulsi & Yashtimadhu is prepared from honey that has been NMR-tested to ensure you get pure, authentic and adulterant-free honey. This honey is further blended with Tulsi and Yashtimadhu for additional benefits. It is processed and packed under the careful supervision of our trained personnel after careful and thorough research and development.
When can I consume Pure Honey with Tulsi & Yashtimadhu?
You can consume this honey at any time of the day. It is recommended to mix one tablespoon (approximately 15 grams) of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and consume it twice a day.
Is Yashtimadhu good for cough?
Yashtimadhu or Liquorice is an effective expectorant, helping the mucus to liquefy and facilitating its discharge from the body. This property helps to provide relief from cough.
Register Now & get FLAT Rs.100 OFF*
Get immediate access to our latest offersNo, I want to pay full price
- Valid on only 1st purchase
- Get Additional Rs. 100 OFF
- The minimum order should be Rs.499
- Offer can be availed only once per customer
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer
- Offer is valid only on limited products