Zandu Ayush Kwath(Kadha) is a herbal formulation enriched with all the goodness of Tulsi, Dalchini, Sunthi and Krishna Marich. This age-old Ayurvedic recipe for boosting immunity makes you stronger and more immune to seasonal infections.
How to Use
You can have it once or twice daily. Take 1 teaspoon (3gm) Zandu Ayush Kwath powder and infuse it in 150 ml of boiled water and consume it like tea or a hot drink. You can add gud (jaggery)/draksha (raisins) and/or lemon juice with it for sweetness.
Save more with COMBOS
Ayush Kwath (Pack of 3)
Rs. 400.00Rs. 480.00
Formulated with Ayurvedic immunity-boosting herbs such as Tulsi, Dalchini, Sunthi, and Krishna Marich, Zandu Ayush Kwath Kadha Powder (kudineer/joshanda) can be had for its myriad health benefits. This Ayurvedic immunity booster keeps infections and diseases at bay. Regular consumption of this Ayurvedic kadha for immunity strengthens the immune system in children and the elderly. Ayurvedic experts believe that the antiviral and antibacterial properties in this kadha for immunity boosting will effectively keep you healthy and infection-free always. One of the best among the Ayurvedic medicines for immunity improvement, this Ayush kadha powder creates an invisible shield against contagious illnesses in a natural and herbal way.
Ayush Kwath Powder Uses and Benefits:
- Ayurvedic medicine for improving immunity: Helps improve the immune system internally and protects the body from symptoms of infections.
- Provides Protection from Infections: This Ayurvedic medicine for immunity and strength contains Tulsi, Dalchini, Sunthi, and Krishna Marich that help relieve symptoms associated with infections. This works as a kadha for viral fever as well.
- Ayurvedic Kadha for Cold and Cough: The antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties of Tulsi along with the anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties of Sunthi will help in easing cold and cough. Enriched with the power of these ayurvedic herbs for the immune system, this kadha also acts as an Ayurvedic immunity booster for kids.
- Potent Antioxidant: This immunity booster kadha has antioxidant properties as well. An effective antioxidant, Dalchini helps fight infections and build immunity.
- 100% natural and safe: This Ayurvedic medicine to increase immunity is made with responsibly sourced pure Ayurvedic ingredients that are 100% natural; free from chemicals, preservatives, and flavors; Manufactured in GMP-certified facilities; no added sugar.
What is Ayush Kwath Kadha?
Known as one of the best medicines to promote immunity in Ayurveda, Ayush Kwath Kadha is a healthy drink made of essential spices and immunity-boosting herbs. In ancient days, this drink used to be made by boiling the herbs in water. All the benefits of the herbs were extracted in the water and hence, drinking it was the best way to prevent diseases. Zandu Ayush Kwath Powder makes the process much easier. Formulated with Tulsi, Dalchini, Sunthi, and Krishna Marich, it comes in a powder format. All you need to do is boil this powder in water and consume it. This kadha for fever and cold is especially beneficial during winter and monsoon seasons when allergies and infections are prevalent. Once ready, you can sip on this drink all through the day or leave it in the fridge and use it again after preheating. It is helpful in treating allergies, throat infections, cough, and cold. It is recommended for people who fall sick often. The herbal ingredients in this kadha help stimulate digestion, boost immunity, and detox the body. Regular use helps you combat all viral and bacterial infections and leaves you healthy with a strong immune system.
What is Ayush Kwath Kadha?
- Add 1 teaspoon (3gm) of Ayush Kwath Kadha to 150 ml water.
- Boil the mixture for 1-2 mins.
- Strain the drink into a cup.
- Enjoy your immunity boosting Kadha.
- Store at room temperature and keep it protected from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Secure the sachet tightly after every use.
An Ayurvedic Immunity Booster made with 100% natural and vegetarian ingredients:
- Made with responsibly sourced, powerful ingredients, which are Pure, Authentic and 100% Vegetarian.
- Contains no added flavour or artificial colours; free of chemicals and preservatives; non-GMO; Gluten free and contains no added sugar. Made at GMP-certified facilities.
Ayurvedic herbs are fragile and perishable. Therefore they cannot be processed beyond a certain point. This is why we at Zandu follow minimal processing to keep their potency intact. Every Kwath is packed with the natural extracts of the ingredients, without altering their natural composition, to maintain high standard quality which happens due to over-processing and heating. This means that each Kwath retains 100% of the nutrient value of the herbs.