Zandu Tulsi Cinnamon Ayurvedic Infusion (Kadha)(25 Tea Bags)(Pack of 2)
How to Use
- Step 1: Place 1 dip bag in 100 ml cup of boiling water (100°C)
- Step 2: Infuse for 2-3 minutes
- Step 3: Do not add milk. Add honey to sweeten if preferred.
Have the Infusion 3-4 times a day for the best results.
Best before 24 months from manufacturing
About Zandu Tulsi Cinnamon Ayurvedic Infusion, a Refreshing alternative for Cinnamon tea
A cup of tea is always a good idea to connect with your friends & family, Zandu Tulsi Cinnamon Ayurvedic Infusion helps fight against common infections including regular cough & cold while boosting immunity. It’s about time to replace your cinnamon tea and enhance your tea-time with these purposeful, convenient and ready-to-use infusions. Make these part of your everyday lives & have a cup of good health. Now with zero bitterness!
Uses and Beneﬁts of Zandu Tulsi Cinnamon Ayurvedic Infusion:
- Boosts immunity naturally: Unique blend of herbs like Tulsi & Twak (Cinnamon) helps in keeping infections at bay and improving immunity.
- Useful in relieving cough & cold: Ingredients like Sunthi & Maricha helps to reduce symptoms of cough & cold.
- Reduces sore throat & hoarseness of voice: Zandu Tulsi Cinnamon Ayurvedic Infusion contain ingredient that help in reducing pain & inﬂammation in case of sore throat and hoarseness of voice.
- Potent Antioxidants : Antioxidant activity of the ingredients present in Zandu Tulsi Cinnamon Ayurvedic Infusion protects from common infections & helps in improving quality of life.
Storage Information for Zandu Tulsi Cinnamon Ayurvedic Infusion, a Refreshing alternative to Cinnamon tea
What makes Zandu Tulsi Cinnamon Ayurvedic Infusion special?
GMP Certified premise
Sunthi- Good for digestion and helps in easing cold and cough
Maricha- Beneficial in cold, cough & hoarseness in voice.
Frequently Asked Questions around Zandu Tulsi Cinnamon Ayurvedic Infusion, a variant of Cinnamon tea
Is drinking cinnamon tea good for you?
According to Ayurveda, Cinnamon is known for enhancing digestion & boosting immunity. Zandu brings you Tulsi Cinnamon Ayurvedic Infusion that helps fight against common ailments like cold & cough and helps manage pain & inflammation caused in the case of sore throat and hoarseness of voice. This cinnamon tea like product boosts immunity and helps you in leading healthy and active life.
How many times a day should you drink cinnamon tea?
Consume Zandu Tulsi Cinnamon Ayurvedic Infusion 3-4 times a day for best results.
Is it good to drink Tulsi Cinnamon tea at night?
Zandu Tulsi Cinnamon Ayurvedic Infusion, similar to cinnamon tea, can also be taken at night. Consuming this Ayurvedic infusion on a regular basis promotes, enhances respiratory health and protects from infections while boosting immunity thereby taking care of overall health and wellness.
Is cinnamon tea good for the liver?
Zandu Tulsi Cinnamon Ayurvedic Infusion helps to improve digestive function and maintains good liver health. Apart from this, Zandu Tulsi Cinnamon Ayurvedic Infusion is enriched with the goodness of Tulsi, Sunthi, Maricha & Twak that helps to boost immunity & provides relief from cold & cough.