Zandu Shilajit is formulated with the finest quality of standardized Shilajit, a natural substance most commonly found in the Himalaya and Karakoram ranges, Nepal, Bhutan, and as far as Russia and Iran. Zandu Shilajit capsule is a safe supplement and delivers the same natural properties of Shilajit in a convenient and easy-to-consume form to ensure daily intake in the correct amount. To boost your strength and stamina in a natural and holistic way, we bring you Zandu Shilajit capsules. At Zandu, we believe that the practice of ancient Ayurveda is important, especially in today’s fast-paced world. With the advent of technology, it is easy to fall for untested remedies and misinformation. In such a scenario, it is prudent to rely on time-tested solutions backed by centuries of Ayurvedic wisdom. With Zandu Shilajit capsules, get overall health benefits.
Zandu Shilajit (60 Caps) (Buy 1 Get 1)
Zandu Shilajit (60 Caps) (Buy 1 Get 1)
Secured & trusted checkout with:
Zandu Shilajit capsules are designed keeping today’s hectic world in mind. Usage is simple and does not require any preparations or processes. Simply take 1-2 Zandu Shilajit capsules, twice a day or consult your physician for a tailor-made dose as per your health and lifestyle. Suitable for above 18 age groups. For best results and overall health benefits, use regularly. Best before 24 months from the manufacturing date. Always check the date mentioned on the pack before consumption.
About Zandu Shilajit
Regular use of Shilajit medicine improves the overall health of an individual, which in turn helps them lead a more fulfilling work and personal life. Shilajit is one of the well-known Rasayanas (rejuvenator) that helps in promoting physical and mental health.
Daily consumption of Shilajit in its purest form boosts strength and stamina while keeping stress and anxiety away.
Benefits of Shilajit:
Here are some of the benefits of Zandu Shilajit:
- Analgesic: It performs the role of an analgesic which helps in reducing chronic pain.
- Anti-inflammatory: Shilajit also has anti-inflammatory properties that helps to reduce swelling and protects your tissues and organs against the negative impact of chronic inflammation.
- Antioxidant: Shilajit medicine is known to prevent and slow down oxidation, it helps to prevent the cells in your body from damage.
- Anti-ageing: Shilajit can also be used for delaying the effect of ageing.
- Overall wellbeing: Shilajit can also be combined with other Ayurvedic supplements for a variety of health conditions like minimizing the risk of prostate problems, useful in hypothyroidism, improving lactation, maintaining cholesterol levels, supporting pancreatic & kidney health, managing weight etc.
- Some other uses of Shilajit: Every Ayurvedic herb usually has a variety of medicinal uses. Shilajit is no different and can serve many purposes based on who consumes it and how. It can be used to improve your overall health, as well as treat existing conditions and ailments.
Let’s take a look at some of the uses of Shilajit:
- Supports metabolism: Helps maintain smooth functioning of the body, repairs and maintains cells, improves liver function and aids digestion.
- Boosts immunity: It helps improve immunity in our body to fight against infections and prevent from infections.
- Improved Strength & Stamina: Shilajit can help in reducing chronic fatigue and retaining muscle mass. It helps you boost strength and stamina by reducing fatigue, enabling you to lead an active lifestyle.
Storage Information for Shilajit
Types of Shilajit
- Altai Shilajit: Locally found in the Altai Mountain ranges in Siberia and Mongolia, this version of Shilajit is known to be rich in minerals and benefits.
- Himalayan Shilajit: Found abundantly in the Himalayan mountains, this form of Shilajit is easy to procure due to its relative proximity to civilization. It is further divided into 4 types based on the colours of the substance, which are derived from the ores that it is collected from.
- Black Himalayan Shilajit: Contains slightly higher traces of Iron ore. This is the most abundant form of Shilajit found in nature.
- Red Himalayan Shilajit: Contains slightly higher traces of Gold ore. It is one of the rarest forms of Shilajit found in nature.
- White Himalayan Shilajit: Contains slightly higher traces of Silver ore.
- Blue Himalayan Shilajit: Contains slightly higher traces of Copper ore. Along with Red Shilajit, this is another rare type of Shilajit found in nature.
Shilajit is also sometimes classified according to its form, depending on the amount of moisture that remains in the substance and how many steps of processing it has gone through.
- Shilajit Resin: This wax-like paste is sticky to the touch but easily solidifies in the refrigerator into a brittle solid. This form is relatively purer as it has undergone minimal processing.
- Liquid Shilajit: It has an oily consistency and can be consumed as is, like a medicinal syrup, or mixed with a hot, warm or cold beverage of your choice.
- Solid Shilajit: This is the most stable form of Shilajit and is hardened by drying. It can be dissolved in water for consumption or left in the mouth to slowly dissolve.
- Shilajit Powder: This form of Shilajit is easiest to dissolve and combine with other ingredients. It readily combines with sweet or savoury foods and beverages.
- 100% pure veg: Zandu Shilajit does not contain any animal-derived ingredients and is entirely made of a naturally occurring substance that contains no traces of animal-derived compounds.
- Non-GMO: Shilajit is a naturally occurring substance and is not mixed with any genetically modified organisms.
- No artificial colours: The colouration of Zandu Shilajit medicine is all-natural and based on the source ingredients directly.
- No added flavours: Zandu Care does not infuse any additional flavours into its Shilajit supplements.
- No preservatives: We follow minimal processing to preserve the potency of Ayurvedic ingredients. No additional preservatives are added to our products.
- Gluten-free: Zandu Shilajit is free of any gluten, from any wheat variety or derivative and does not share transportation, packaging or processing facilities with gluten-based products.
- Manufactured at GMP certified Unit: We strictly follow Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) to ensure that our products are consistently produced and meet all required quality standards.
What makes Zandu Shilajit special?
Our products are backed by Zandu's 110-year-old Ayurvedic heritage and legacy. With our presence at over 80,000 retail outlets through our network of over 1,500 distributors, you can be sure that you will never run out of a Zandu Shilajit. And with Zandu Care, we are taking things one step further and bringing the goodness of Ayurveda to your doorstep.
Our products are 100% vegetarian, including the Shilajit powder and the capsules themselves, which are free from gelatin. Zandu products carry the hallmark of the 5000-year-old wisdom of Ayurveda and offer prevention-oriented solutions. When you opt for Zandu products, you are choosing quality over all other parameters. We conduct rigorous quality control measures by trained and qualified staff at various checkpoints to ensure that you get the best of Ayurveda with zero compromises.
Every Zandu product is backed by the promise of quality and reliability from India’s most trusted name in Ayurveda - Emami Ltd, the house of iconic products which has been used since generations.
Time-tested and proven healthcare solutions
Blend ancient wisdom with modern technology
Backed by easily accessible trustworthy information
Boast of nation-wide availability
Comply with specifications and methodology in Ayurvedic scriptures
Frequently Asked Questions around Zandu Methi Capsules
What is a Shilajit capsule used for?
Shilajit capsules can be used for many purposes. It is useful in increasing strength and stamina. Shilajit also helps in overcoming chronic fatigue and building immunity.
Is Shilajit good for women?
Shilajit can be used by both male and females. It helps to promote strength and stamina in women. Shilajit is also known to improve lactation in nursing mothers when combined with other Ayurvedic herbs.
What is the recommended dose for Zandu Shilajit Capsules?
Ayurvedic supplements are meant to be taken as per the prescribed dose, for the best results. Take 1-2 Zandu Shilajit capsules, twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Is Shilajit a steroid?
No, Shilajit are not steroid. Steroids are man-made, chemical versions of naturally occurring hormones in the body and are therefore artificial. On the other hand, Shilajit is a naturally occurring substance most commonly found in mountainous regions like the Himalayas and Karakoram.
How does Shilajit make you feel?
With a variety of health benefits, Shilajit ensures that you live an active and fulfilled life that is full of vigour and stamina. This may lead to a feeling of confidence and enthusiasm in all walks of life.
How is Zandu Shilajit produced?
Zandu Shilajit capsules are manufactured in the GMP-certified advanced manufacturing facilities of Zandu Healthcare, under the careful supervision of our trained scientists after careful and thorough research and development. Each capsule carries the promise of responsibly and locally sourced, powerful ingredients, which are pure, authentic and backed by centuries of Ayurvedic wisdom.
Is Zandu Shilajit adulterated?
Every capsule is packed with 100% natural extracts of a single herb in its pure, unaltered, natural composition without any added flavours, sugars and preservatives.
Is Zandu Shilajit a processed supplement?
As per the Ayurvedic texts processing methods have been suggested for each products to maintain optimum potency. We at Zandu follow the wisdom of Ayurveda to keep the potency intact of our products. When you buy a Zandu product, you can be sure of its natural properties being unadulterated.
What are the side effects of Zandu Shilajit?
Zandu Shilajit is prepared with natural Shilajit, being used since long time, its side or adverse effect has not been reported by using Zandu Shilajit Capsule in prescribed dose.
Where do your Shilajit ingredients come from?
Our ingredients come from nature itself. Ayurvedic herbs are based on natural substances found and used around us for centuries. Shilajit is collected from high mountain rocks in mountain ranges like the Himalayas and Karakoram.
Can Zandu Shilajit expire?
All natural substances have a limited shelf life, after which they lose potency and degrade. Because we do not use any preservatives in our products, we recommend following the instructions on the label and consume the capsules within 24 months from the date of manufacture.
Other Zandu Ayurvedic Pure Herbs
Recommended Single Herbs
Newly Launched Products