Introducing Zandu Ayush Kwath Tablet, a convenient and easy way to have kadha daily! Made using the powerful combination of four Ayurvedic herbs such as Tulsi, Dalchini, Sunthi, and Krishna Marich, Zandu Ayush Kwath (Kadha) Tablet effectively improves immunity. All the ingredients in this kadha possesses anti-allergic and antiviral properties, hence they help relieve symptoms associated with viral and bacterial infections.
Zandu Ayush Kwath Tablet (60 Instant Kadha Tabs)
Zandu Ayush Kwath Tablet (60 Instant Kadha Tabs)
Secured & trusted checkout with:
- Take once or twice daily. One tablet to be dissolved by stirring in 150ml of boiled water for consuming like tea or a hot drink. Gud (jaggery)/Draksha (raisins) and/or lemon juice can be added while consuming the formulation
- Best before 24 months from manufacturing.
Zandu Ayush Kwath Kadha Tablet (kudineer/joshanda) brings all the goodness of homemade Kadha in the form of readily dispersible tablets. Formulated with Ayurvedic immunity-boosting herbs such as Tulsi, Dalchini, Sunthi, and Krishna Marich, these tablets (kudineer/joshanda) can be had for its myriad health benefits. Regular use of these tablets can keep infections and diseases at bay. It also helps in strengthening the immune system of children and the elderly. Ayurvedic experts believe that the antiviral and antibacterial properties in this immunity-boosting kadha tablet effectively keep you healthy and infection-free always. One of the best among the Ayurvedic medicines for promoting immunity, this kadha helps create an invisible shield against contagious illnesses in a natural and herbal way.
Ayush Kwath Tablet Uses and Benefits:
- Ayurvedic medicine for improving immunity: Helps improve the immune system internally and protects the body from symptoms of infections.
- Provides Protection from Infections: This Ayurvedic medicine for immunity and strength contains Tulsi, Dalchini, Sunthi, and Krishna Marich that help relieve symptoms associated with infections. This works as a kadha for viral fever as well.
- Ayurvedic Kadha for Cold and Cough: The antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties of Tulsi along with the anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties of Sunthi will help in easing cold and cough. Enriched with the power of these ayurvedic herbs for the immune system, this kadha also acts as an Ayurvedic immunity booster for kids.
- Potent Antioxidant: This immunity booster kadha has antioxidant properties as well. An effective antioxidant, Dalchini helps fight infections and build immunity.
- 100% natural and safe: This Ayurvedic medicine to increase immunity is made with responsibly sourced pure Ayurvedic ingredients that are 100% natural; free from chemicals, preservatives, and flavors; Manufactured in GMP-certified facilities; no added sugar.
What is Ayush Kwath Kadha?
Known as one of the best medicines to promote immunity in Ayurveda, Ayush Kwath Kadha is a healthy drink made of essential spices and immunity-boosting herbs. In ancient days, this drink used to be made by boiling the herbs in water. All the benefits of the herbs were extracted in the water and hence, drinking it was the best way to prevent diseases. Zandu Ayush Kwath Tablet makes the process much more convenient. Formulated with Tulsi, Dalchini, Sunthi, and Krishna Marich, it also comes in a dispersible tablet format. All you need to do is to disperse this tablet in hot water and consume it. This kadha tablet for fever and cold is especially beneficial during winter and monsoon seasons when allergies and infections are prevalent. It is helpful in treating throat infections, cough, and cold and is especiall recommended for people who are physically weak. The herbal ingredients in this kadha help stimulate digestion, boost immunity, and detox the body. Regular use helps you combat all viral and bacterial infections and leaves you healthy with a strong immune system.
How to Use Ayush Kwath Kadha Tablet?
- Pour 150 ml boiled water in a glass
- Dissolve or disperse Ayush Kwath Tablet in the water and stir.
- Enjoy your immunity boosting Kadha.
- Store at room temperature and keep it protected from moisture and direct sunlight.
An Ayurvedic Immunity Booster made with 100% natural and vegetarian ingredients:
- Made with responsibly sourced, powerful ingredients, which are Pure, Authentic and 100% Vegetarian.
- Contains no added flavour or artificial colours; free of chemicals and preservatives; non-GMO; Gluten free and contains no added sugar. Made at GMP-certified facilities.
Ayurvedic herbs are fragile and perishable. Therefore they cannot be processed beyond a certain point. This is why we at Zandu follow minimal processing to keep their potency intact. Every Kwath is packed with the natural extracts of the ingredients, without altering their natural composition, to maintain high standard quality which happens due to over processing and heating. This means that each Kwath retains 100% of the nutrient value of the herbs.